Opponents

Eduardo

Re: Opponents

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:13 pm

that is so.... unfortunately, the ability of everything is just not funny at all and in my personal point of view, the acceptance of the homosexual community by the society and the general masses...!!! and, as a matter of fact, until it does not go to the real anger in public or in the Internet, whatever, you can stay away from it... you see, I guess that it is worthless to fight with those, who really are not able to take the responsibility, open their eyes and see that the whole thing is not only about the sexual orientation..it is also about the opportunity to show the society that we are real.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:28 am

Silly people... okay, even if not to take into account the question of the homosexuality... still, we have the question of the surrogacy... and here is what I am thinking about it...it is not the new fact in the life that even some straight married couples do not have the physical ability to give the birth to the baby... :idea: so is that such a nonsense for these families to have the available way out of the depression and childless life?! I am sure for hundred percent that it is possible to live the life without it and surely we all will not stay silent and go with the negativity of the society around us... it is not fair at all :oops: :oops:

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 5:31 am

Hi guys!! I am happy to greet all of you here today)) How are you doing?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope so you know.. It is new for me to hear that opponents of surrogacy fear of malpractice children transformation into the likeness of goods, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants. Many feminists believe that this practice is exploitation of women and religious leaders believe.. I think that exactly surrogacy is such a thing we should be very thankful for it.. Because if it is not, we wouldn't be alone without our children, do you understand??

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:25 am

i think that in every city and in every town everywhere there are some people who do not support us and who do not understand us but you know i can tell you that you shall not worry about it too much, it is natural thing and if they do not accept it, it does not mean that you shall not do it , i think that it can not stop you from it and if you really want to become the parent then you will become and you will not think about anything, i think that you realise what i am talking about, it is life and everythignn will be good ,i am just sure in it and i think that you are sure in it as well.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:02 pm

ohh, are you talking here about those "creative" inventors - women who are carrying about the body so rich that they do not even try to become pregnant, bear the child and give the birth in a natural way?! Ohh to be honest I feel the real sort of the contempt to those women.. if you are interested also I would rather like to tell you that it really decreases the meaning and destiny of the woman..do you agree?! I have read some comments and saw that a lot of people are totally agreeing with the point of view I have showed already... it is the pleasure to hear about this fact! woman have to give birth!!! it is the NATURE!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am

I am glad to write here for all of you today!! How are you doing?? What about your plans for this good and sunny day?? I didn't hear that many feminists believe that this practice is exploitation of women and religious leaders believe that this is immoral trend that undermines the sanctity of marriage and the family. But I am more than sure that nowadays surrogacy motherhood becomes to be more and more popular among gay couples and couples who don't have the opportunity to become parents.So in any case I wish you to have a good luck!!

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:10 pm

i do not think that you shall really bother about it and think that you are doing mistakes because someone tells you so. everything is understandable with it, of course a lot of people do not support us and they do not understand us but at the same time there are those who can understand and who can think about it in the same way we do, i think that we are not different from them and we also want to have children and we also have the right for that and i think that you agree with me in it, that is what i can tell you about it,thank you for your topic. i think that you will not worry about it.

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:59 pm

of course there are opponents and i think that you can not avoid it, it is normal thing. most people choose surrogacy but I would like to ask what is better for you and what you used, i mean maybe someone also used adoption. For example, I have experience in surrogacy and in adoption as well and that is why I can not tell that something is worse and not so good. I think that both of them are good and they just different much and you shall think what is better for you. I think that you understand what I mean. in general i think that you shall think about your life and about your future.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:17 am

It is really true that nowadays there are lots of those people who can not accept gay couples. And they do everything to resist us. Yeah I know of course that opponents of surrogacy fear of malpractice children transformation into the likeness of goods, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants. But do you think it is normal from) the attitude to us to interfere in our private life, and even in different procedures. For example surrogate motherhood and adoption. It is really crazy I should say....

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:26 pm

of course there will always be opponents of it and you can not change it. people are different and that is why the reaction may be really very different. there are a lot of guys who can support and of course who can understand in this situation but you know i think that they are not really numerous and that is why you shall not think about it and you shall not worry about it, but on the other hand thee would be those who would judge you and who would not understand you and who would not support you anytime, i think that you know it and it is not good for you.i think that you know it.

Return to “Surrogacy”