great chance to become parents

Donovan

Re: great chance to become parents

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Ohh hey there, everyone, guys! What a nice surprise to see you all here this day, my sweetest people... In my point of view, it is not the best time for me to become a father, or even plan it, because, I am not married (by the way, I have fiance, so, it is just the question of the time actually)...as for the Biodads clinic - you will not believe it, but I have already heard about it and even visited...yeah, it my girl friend, she deiced to make the egg donation there... Of course, after the visit I saw what a wonderful clinic do they have there and have already put it in my list.

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:00 pm

well you know i would like to share with you this information. you know i have not heard about it but you know it is not surprising for me because i have not thought about becoming the parent yet, and i am not sure whether i would like to become the parent in the future, of course i think that maybe i would change my opinion but in general i can tell you that it is not for me, for me it is too hard and that is why i do not want to think about that, i think that there are some people for whom parenting is not good and they would not be good parents.but maybe one day this agency would help em as well.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:44 pm

My sincere greetings, guys...that is probably one of my best decisions of the life time - to have a baby... :) and after telling my husband it, he accepted the idea and started the active "getting-tp-become-fathers" company... :!: back then I did not know ho important it is to fidn the right surrogacy linic..1 And ow I have realised it, dear people..that is really priceless and with BioDads you will have the best experience! The agency is the only all-inclusive one that offers us a variety of all-inclusive gay surrogacy programs with high percent of guarantee :!:

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:48 pm

i think that we shall use every chance to change our lives for the better. there are lots of different agencies around the world and your mission is to find the best one but of course you shall take a lot of factors into account. i do not know anything about any agency and that is why i would not baffle you because i am not a parent and my experience is really zero. but of course there are people who can help you with it and i hope that they will do it. but you shall not really only on the recommendations of the other people but also on your own thoughts about it. hope that you agree with me.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:13 pm

you shall use every chance and all the people would tell you about it. i think that you wait for this very much and you wanna see your baby. of course i understand that you are afraid , i think that all guys who have gone through that were afraid of this moment but you know with the time you get used to it and you stop worrying about everything , you just take it easy and everything goes in a normal way, that is why you shall just get prepared and think about yourself as about future father. so i hope that you will use your chance and everything would be just perfect, you shall do it and everything will be alright.

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 am

You know Nick I am well aware of this agency and you know I can just recommend you it!!! And you know why?? Because recently a couple of my friends tried this surrogacy and they are exactly impressed with the service there.. This agency gave a birth to their little daughter.. So that's why you should not be afraid to try it because it is really a great chance to become parents.. So you may be sure in results as usual in good results and of course you can be sure in guarantee!!!

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 9:44 am

i do not now for sure but as i have heard before they are really very good. it is a very hard choice and no one denies it but you know you have to understand that if you try your best you would be able to choose good one, every person finds it and i think that you would do it as well. you may think that all of them are the same but you know they are just similar but all are different and some are good and some are bad. so your duty is to choose the best one. i think that if you read more about this agency then you would find the more information a would know whether they are good or not.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 am

Have a good day today my dear readers :mrgreen: Are you ready to have a good and pleasant talk? I hope)) there are lots of agencies that can give you opportunity and chance to become a father. If you are looking for something interesting you should go here http://panaxcenter.com/ as all of you know I used adoption process for being a happy father and you know dudes I achieved everything I wanted. Nowadays I am going to refer the agency I have mentioned and I strongly recommend you to try it too.. The best thing I heard about that agency is that they give you 100% result of guarantee .Good luck my dear dudes :D

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:26 pm

a lot of guys are talking about agencies and they tlel that the are god while other guys tell that they are bad and that is why i can not know it for sure, but i would try to give you the definite answer. there are a lot of them but i am not sure which on is good. for me it is really very important to choose a good agency but you know i do not know anything about it, the only thing i know about it is that it is very hard choice and i shall be really very precise while i am choosing the agency with which i would like to work. biodads is really very popular agency and that is why i think that it shall be good.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:47 am

Best wishes for each of you here today who clicked this wonderful topic for discussion. I want to say dudes that if you have this great chance to become a father you should immediately use it. I am also searching for a good clinic as for surrogate motherhood.. It is really very difficult to find it.. But it is possible. I read a lot if posts about it and what I want to say, a lot of guys recommend this place http://panaxcenter.com/ they made me sure to try it in any case. From own experience and searches I can say that this agency is really good))have a fantastic day boys :mrgreen: :lol:

Return to “Surrogacy”