surrogacy of your dream

Elroy3

Re: surrogacy of your dream

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:21 pm

Good time of day time. It is afternoon here, and I am happy to greet you all today.. .Well, the question of the surrogacy is very interesting for me and for my husband, because we want to become parents, but we feel no rush, there is no need to do it quickly! My preference is to do things slowly, think about twice before it is done, especially, when it comes to serious questions (and the surrogacy program is definitely a serious one!). Panax center - http://panaxcenter.com has a lot of good recommendations and free initial consultation for future parents!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Hey Guys!! Hello Nick!!)) I am glad to write here today)) To tell the truth I am a new user of this gay friendly website but i feel myself as an experienced person and I am happy to be acquainted with all of you. Nick, you know of course I know this agency http://panaxcenter.com/ and I also would like to recommend all people who want to become parents!! This agency has very experienced stuff!! You will feel yourself very comfortable and sure in their hands. I know that they have very wide database of surrogate mothers so you can choose any surrogate mother you want!))

Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi guys! I really think that surrogacy seems to be complicated procedure for any couples. You know its not just about which of you are already 100% sure that wants to have a baby but judging on an experience one of my close friends..I must say so many law aspects, lots of meeting with the lawer, with other representatives, searching for the lets say appropriate and really that only one candidate is extremely hard. And I ask then why is it gonna be so complicated? I have an experience when ( not mine of course but my friends`) the perfect I mean a really good woman rejected to give a birth to a baby because she considered such a procedure as antireligious. I mean for us it is reeallyy hard! (Never mind just my thoughts out oud) Thank you guys 8-)

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:52 am

as i have said i have only heard about them but i do not know anything for sure and that is why i can not tell you anything. yes of course it is very good that they give the guarantee but i do not know whether we can believe in everything that they write on their website , i think that you understand that it is not true and they may write only about positive things. i think that you shall communicate with real people who have gone through it and who have used the help of this very agency. i think that you understand me and you will no deny it. i wish you good luck and hope that you will follow my tips.

William12

Postby William12 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Hello there, everyone, guys! this is amazing that so many people are interested in the surrogacy program... :!: it seems to me that it is high time for me personally to learn something about this too... even if I am not planning to become a father in the nearest future, I am still gonna be thinking about it and sooner or later I will be looking for the reliable and respectful clinic. Woow, good news. The prices for this medical procedure are pretty large, thus I was struggling about it whole thing, but now I see that the Panax center is worth of taking into account.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Good late evening, everybody, who is here, guys.. In my opinion, it is really very early for me to think about such kind of things.. as a matter of fact, I am not planning to become a parent in the nearest future, because I know that for a baby it has to be the real loving and carrying family, thus only after getting married I will make the decision on becoming a father. Yet, I have heard that it is important to learn details in advance, so I am glad to receive all information regarding the surrogacy, and thank you fro the link http://panaxcenter.com

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:34 pm

i think that i have already told that i know only about this one and do not know a lot about it. i think that for me it is not the time for the surrogacy or for parenting i general, and to be honest i am not really interested in surrogacy so much i prefer adoption and for me it is better and more suitable, i think that you understand my point of view, and if you do not understand then you do not have to do it. I think that it is really right and you accept this fact. in general i want to tell you that there are a lot of good agencies and i am just sure in the fact that you would find a lot of them, if you want.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello there, I am greeting all guests who are here today with all of us. Also, I would like to say how great it is that we can share impressions, thoughts and stories, give recommendations and support each other.. Well, for sure, I think that lots o people from the Europe have the hint of which clinic you have been talking about. The Panax center - http://panaxcenter.com has a wide database of gay-friendly donors and surrogate mothers who meet all individual needs and requirements, and this is really vital thing, as much as the presence of the multilanguage staff.

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Well, guys, who have not heard about the surrogacy clinic which is called "Panax center" ??? This is an amazing center, which has the highest degree of the guarantee of the positive outcome of each procedure... In addition, it is almost the most reliable one, one of the respectful and, obviously, the bets clinic with the matching of the surrogacy mother and the egg donor..! So, if you are really interested in it, my friend, go and check out the website - http://panaxcenter.com Trust me, there you will find the bunch of interesting information regarding the procedure.

Boni

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:42 pm

woow you know i think that it is very good that the clinic gives a 100% guarantee of the success and i think that it is the thing that really makes you to work with them, i think that you understand what i mean. i think that for all of us it is very important to have the guarantee and be sue that they will do everything we want, i know that i am no alone with his thoughts and i think that you understand what I mean, in general i can tell you that it is life and if you have found a good agency hen you shall not think too much about it, just meet them and get sure that they are really so good as it stays on their website.

Return to “Surrogacy”