Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Elvis

Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Here you are my dear friends)))Have you heard this news:Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay!!Mandy Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.
She said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left my father for a woman. And both of her two brothers are gay. Despite what could have been a tumultuous family life, however, the This Is Us star said she grew up in a loving environment... http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ This website helped me to find out more about this news!!Do you know something about this??

Ismail87

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Ismail87 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello there! Hello, my dear friend... ;) Woow, what a news... Although, I read this website every day, I have not found this article.. the one about the so-called "revealing interview" of Mandy Moore...and this is a surprise for me, guys. To be true I did not expect to hear such news thus was shocked for a while. Still, I admire her brave character and readiness to tell the truth and open her private life to the public decision... :) I really think that her family deserves a praise and this really a lovely thing to hera, that gay family managed to raise such a girl... :!:

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Good afternoon, guys! Always glad to see everyone on this portal.... Thank you, my dear friend, for posting such article...very informative and interesting, though I have heard about such website, which you have described here on the website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ I did not read the article about revealing of Mandy Moore... to be honest, it feels like some kind of surprise for me personally, I did not expect to heard same kind of information... :!: Well my opinion is quite predictable - I find it is amazing when such unique family managed to raise a good woman.

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello there, guys.. .I should say it is always a pleasure to greet you with good news, not sad... :) and the fact that Mandy Moore released her life and secret is also a good news... so, for me it was a surprise and, I guess, it is good fact... now, finally all those foster carers who were against us, gay couples, as a possible parents and tried to intercept our legal right to adopt children, NOW they can see on the real example that we are able to raise a normal child and give the kid a future... nice that Mandy Moore finally has decide on sharing good news with us...

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Hmm, interesting.. you know, this is really interesting for me that Mandy Moore suddenly has decided on telling the whole truth of her childhood...very nice, guys, I find it is an amazing fact, which, by the way, can be of a great advantage for us...okay, what I am leading to, is that maybe this truthful interview will give the society a picture of good homosexually oriented parents, who are really able to raise a successful child... :!: :arrow: and for now, I have a hope to read more pleasant and interesting fresh news on my best website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Good news guys! At least for me... You know, it is very nice to greet you during the discussion of some good and moreover - interesting news... :) ;) Frankly speaking, why I am here and why this subject has my attraction...well, first of all, I was always curious about how people manage to undergo and accept som amazingly huge age difference... mean like, thirty-two is a big difference, do not you think so..?!! that is why I am very curious about it and would like to know how both of then managed to make an commitment... :idea:

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello there, everyone and everybody, who is here today... ;) :) yeah, I know about it... and of course, this is going to be pretty predictable if I say that I have read the topic about this on my favorite news portal (here is the link to it, so you will be able to chek it out too and see how convenient and informative it is - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ )... 8-) First of all, I am really pleased when some celebrities reveal family secret or some problem of the life... and to be honest, I am glad that she finally id it, thus we are able to prove our "normal" mentality for foster carers.

StivenGarf

Postby StivenGarf » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Good evening, guys... pleasant news! well, at least very interesting and specific ones... I feel really sorry for mandy Moore and her problems in childhood, which she hopefully has overcome now... interesting, back then it was a time when homosexually oriented couples were not very attractive to the public masses...still, I feel happy at the same time that I am able to raise a good child and give him (or her) warm and amazing childhood...and I think that this is very important... by the way, thanks for attaching the link of the website! I will definitely have a look on it soon.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello there, good time of the day, my dear people. I am happy to see you all here.. .of course, I have read this article too a few days ago and I was really deeply surprised by this fact... anyway, I think that this is amazing that she finally revealed the whole truth.. I even convinced that it is of a great help for us, I mean for our LGBT community, because negatively positioned people will see that gay family is able to raise a "normal" and highly talented child! :D so, see, people, the truth of Mandy Moore is a priceless for this moment.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 pm

I am greeting everyone, who is here and share the opinion on this news... well, to be honest, this is amazing how people can hide intimate secrets of their life, don't you think so?! ;) but frankly speaking, exactly THIS revealing was almost necessary, in my opinion! and this is quite understandable that such kind of truth was useful and informative. Of course, now the society can see that gay family, gay mother and brothers CAN raise a good kid and talented actress or singer, whatever... :idea: Hope that people will understand it eventually...

Return to “Surrogacy”