Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Ryan

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 am

Hello guys!! :D :geek: How are you today?? To tell the truth for me it was shocked for me to find out this news.. I was really shocked guys!!! I didn't know it. :| I also heard that Mandy Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.She said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left my father for a woman. And both of her two brothers are gay. To tell the truth I even don't know how to react to such news.. Hmm, maybe it is good.. But i don't know..

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:08 am

woow, you know i am really shocked about it , i have never heard such things and that is why i do not even know how to react on it. but you see andy says that she was brought up in a loving environment and that is why i think that it is really worth our attention and it is really very good that famous people talk about it and they are not shy. it is a god example that in the gay family children may be happy and may be surrounded by love and good emotions. i think that you understand me. i wish you good luck and everything the best and i really hope that you have understood me. thank you for your attention.

William12

Postby William12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:28 am

Good morning, everyone and everybody, my dear people. I am a real fan of reading newspapers, magazines and scrolling through the feed of different social media, but one of my "must-to-check-it-out-first" is the well-known for the vast majority of you website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ As for the latest news about Mandy Moore - I am sincerely impressed that she finally revealed her true orientation.. this is great, guys, it shows our society, that gay family is not about the sin and weirdness,,, it si normal family which raises good and talented kids!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:31 am

I am greeting all of you, who is here, guys! :) outstanding news, right?! I know, guys, it was really interesting for me too, of course, I have heard about this revealing from my boyfriend, and he has read the article about it on the website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ ;) he likes this news portal a lot, so am I... speaking about the Mandy Moore, I can say one thing for sure, that she did a great and kind thing, maybe even without knowing it at all... I have a hope that this story will affect positively the aggressively adjusted part of the society..

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:05 pm

well yes i think that maybe it is surprising for the people who do not know it and who were interested in the life of this perosn, of course understand i and it is not surprising for me. i have never know anything about it but of course it is really an interesting fact that such a perosn has sucha family and has not told about it before. but still i do not see anything strange or not right in it, all people live their lives and all people have their families, we can change everything in our lives and solve all the problems, but i do no think that we can change our family, and i do not see need in it. we shall love our relatives.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:26 pm

That was definitely the news for me, my dear friends :!: :) frankly speaking, I am not a huge fan of news concerning the life of celebrities, but it was something which was standing behind... anyway, I am also sure that you all were surprised too ;) Gosh, now I see why I like to surf on the news website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ In my point of view, this faithful story shows us the ability of gay couples, the gay families in fact, to raise a good and talented people as well as straight usual couples... so I guess that it is a time for the society to get it finally.

Boni

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm

of course i have not heard about it but you know i am no surprised of this fact, i am just surprised that we did not know about anything about it earlier, i thought that such information becomes popular really very fast and that is why people know everything about celebrities, but now we know hat it is not so and i think that it is really not a problem for anyone you know, i think that it happens and there are different families, do not think that she feels bad because she was brought up in such a family, i think that she is really happy and she loves her family. it is important. :) :) :)

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:26 am

Good morning, everyone who is here with us, guys :D speaking about the actress, who has been raised in the homosexual family, surrounded by the gay couples and people, I can definitely emphasize of the fact, that she was brave enough to reveal this intimate secret of her childhood, of the private life! and this is really awesome, guys ;) I just have the feeling of the strong belief that her example will show all people who are against the right of the gay couple to adopt kids and sign for the surrogacy program, to show them that such families are not worse than the straight one!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi guys! Oh what exciting news! Thank you for sharing! This actress is very beautiful and confident woman! It's a surprise for me, guys. True, I did not expect to hear such news, so I was in shock for a while. I admire her daring nature and willingness to speak the truth. I think her family deserves praise and it's really great news! I believe that the news gives us strength and confidence to deal with the world, proving that we have the right to love... ;)

Garrison

Postby Garrison » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Good late evening, to everyone who is here, guys! The outstanding website, which is fully dedicated to posting of the latest news concerning all recent fact in the LGBT community... I enjoy reading it every morning, like to read magazines or newspapers online, it helps to save the time - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ Let's have a look on this revealing.. i guess that it is a nice gesture of her to do with us, because in fact, it is a really interesting thing and maybe it is even possible to have the positive effect put of this interview.

Return to “Surrogacy”