Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

JinHo

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 am

Hi all my dear! Such a good day today! Beautiful weather on the street... a Very interesting topic for discussion! True, I did not expect to hear such news. Still, I admire her bold character and willingness to speak the truth! She is ready to open her personal life to the public!!! I think that her family is commendable and it is really a wonderful thing for the LGBT community!!!! Famous people have influence on society! It is very good for us guys! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi guys))I am very glad to be here with all of you))How are you doing today??I wouldlike to say that Ialso heard this news about Mandy Moore. I know that Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.She said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left my father for a woman. And both of her two brothers are gay. Despite what could have been a tumultuous family life.Very interesting as for me))

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:56 pm

i think that she did that she has not talked about it before and i actually do not understand why she has done it now, of course i understand that maybe she did not want to lie to people but you know if people do not tell about their private life then i think that it is not lies. i think that it is really her private life and she shall not tell all the other people about it and i think that you shall understand it. in general i do not think anything bad about it and i hope that you understand it, but of course it is very good that we know about such things from the celebrities lives, we are not alone.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!)) how are you doing today? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? So I would like to say dudes that I also have read this news in my favorite website. So I know that Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.She said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left her father for a woman. It is really interesting for me was to find this information...

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am

Hi all! How are you today? she says that she was brought up in an atmosphere of love and so I think that it is really worth our attention and it is very good that famous people are saying about this and they are not shy. This is an example of that in the gay family, the kids can be happy and can be surrounded by love and good emotions. This is great news for the LGBT community! Famous people always have a good effect on the public and the media! ;)

Charley

Postby Charley » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:16 am

Good morning, dudes. what an interesting news, do you agree with that?! By the way, what an amazing website we all have..! In my point of view, this is just an incredible opportunity to stay aware of all news from all around the worlds, regarding the LGBT community...do not forget to check out the link if you still did not - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ But going back to the confession of Mandy Moore - it is obviously a good thing of her to do... :geek: because there is the big plus for the LGBT community and those gay couples who are willing to become parents.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:28 am

Hello guys... How are you? This is really good news! It's just great news! I believe that this beautiful girl is a very brave and wonderful. She grew up in a strong and stable family. She can safely say the news because it feels free! I hope that this story will have a positive impact on aggressive part of the society.. I believe that it is an example for all of us! You need to take a cue from her. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

That was not a big surprise for me, personally saying.. and this is all because I did not see the need to learn who is Mandy Moore.. :oops: ;) but I bet that I can do this later, and for now, just the question whether it was the good action to make, or to be more correct, was it the good confession to make, guys?! I guess lots of you just said that it WAS and it may really kind of give the help to all of us and to show anti-gay community that gay couples have the ability to raise good and talented kids as well as straight traditional couples..Wish her all the best for now.

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:55 pm

That was really not a usual thing to talk about hah..?! I am sure guys that you all was kind of shocked too, was not you?! Well definitely not the best time to make the confession...wy she was waiting for such a long time. tell me please....?! :( :shock: she really had to reveal her childhood secret fro a long time ago...and in my point of view, she had the chance to..! of course there was the time when she was problem suffering but in the end, i general she get the best out of it and she is able to prevent the further wave of hate from the society towards gay parents...

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:36 am

Hi all! How are you? I've never heard of such things and so I don't even know how to react to it. she was brought up in an atmosphere of love and so I think that it is really worth our attention and it is very good that famous people are saying about this and they are not shy, this is an example for us all!!!! To be honest I'm genuinely amazed that she finally revealed his true orientation ... that's great guys, it shows our society that a gay family is not a sin and not normal.!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Return to “Surrogacy”