Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Donovan

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 pm

What can we see here, dear friends... well, I am definitely not very into various gossips, because for me it all feels like the nonsense at all..! But, nevertheless, I have the real feeling that this remarkable story of the confession can become the outstanding example for the vast majority of the society and in such way we will probably have the opportunity to show that complete gay families have same rights and opportunities as heterosexual ones, and that the presence of gay couples in childhood does not mean that it will or sure ruin the mind of a baby...

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:58 pm

i do not think anything bad in it, of course i did not know abut it but i think that i do not know about a lot of different things and it is not the one with which i am not familiar with and i think that you understand what i am talking about. but you know i do not think that the thing that her mother and two brothers are gays has made her worse person or spoiled her childhood, i think that it was not important for her and that is why a lot of people who are criticising us can get that it is life and we also can be good parents and raise children. i think that you understand what i am talking about.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Woow, are you kidding me..?! :o :shock: that is just shocking news for me, really,...have not thought about this in the way you are talking about..>! Anyway, happy to see the positive reaction of all commentators, it goes without saying that we have the big positive attitude to her confession... of course, there is also the time on the life, when everyone wants t reveal the secret which does not give the ability to breathe freely, taking into account that this particular one is helpful for the creation of a positive image of the LGBT community...

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm

i do not think that it is bad and i do not see anything bad in it but i do not see a need in it and i do not understand why people do it, it is just interesting for em why she did it and i would like to know it and i would lie to understand . with telling such things i think that people only get attention from other people and it is the only thing that they want and they need, of course i can not tell you that it is not right but still i think that they can do it in the better way and in my opinion you understand what i mean, of course i do not know what to tell you more about it but you shall realise what i mean.

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Elvis thank you so much for the sharing this information.. I am grateful to you for it.. It is exactly new for me that Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay!!Mandy Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.to tell the truth I have never heard that she said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left my father for a woman. And both of her two brothers are gay..Very interesting I suppose ;) ;)

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 am

i thnk that it can be really hard to reveal about this thing but you know i do not thnk that the person shall be ashamed of it, of course for the world it may be shocking because thy did not know about it and for them it is really a fresh news but i think that you do not choose your family and that is why you do not have the reason to be shy because of it, everything will be good and even if people would judge it , i think that it is their business and you shall not worry about it, i think that you understand what i mean and you will agree with me about it, wish you good luck in it.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here readers!!! :D :D How are you doing today?What plans do you have for the next day??As for the story..It is just something new for me I mean that Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay!!Mandy Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional.I didn`t hear that she said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced :x :x

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:37 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! I am so happy to write here for all of you here today again. I think that today is a great day for our conversation. i think that there is nothing fantastic that Mandy Moore revealed in a new interview that her mom and two brothers are gay, something that made her upbringing not quite so traditional. I have found out that she said that she has never really talked about this ,she said in an interview with Byrdie, but her parents are divorced. Her mother left my father for a woman. And both of her two brothers are gay.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 am

Hello people who are here today. How are you going to spend this day? Yeah Mortimer I read this information and I caught that she’s been tweeting all day thanking her supporters saying that the post-operational pain is already easing.Diana has been documenting her transition on her YouTube channel for nearly two years now. ‘Now that I reached my goal, it’s like, everybody who transitioned with me got to see the end of an era, and everybody that’s coming on the journey now is going to witness my new life. Is it right? I am a little bit confused about it

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Mortimer i think that this piece of information should be really interesting for many of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I know that Diana is a cosmetician from Ottawa, Canada, she is 18 and she is transitioning. Yesterday she posted this tweet, and it wasn’t long before it went viral. As she woke up next day in a hospital, she discovered huge support and love sent to her in Twitter. She’s been tweeting all day thanking her supporters saying that the post-operational pain is already easing.Diana has been documenting her transition on her YouTube channel for nearly two years now.

Return to “Surrogacy”