Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Willy.W

Re: Mandy Moore reveals her mom and two brothers are gay

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Gooooood mornong super friendly people!!!! :D :D :D :D Maybe another piece of news?? What do you think about it? http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/11/27/ ... a-lesbian/ could you share your emotions after reading this article? It is not so pleasant to hear that woman was beaten by a group of 5 for being a lesbian. Personally I have read that Hooks then says the attack turned violent after Hooks says she tried to defend her girlfriend. She described it as a horror movie, though she was not a watcher but a part of it. And what have you found? Do you have some information???

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 am

Hi there friendly people!!! Glad to greet you here as usual!!Willy personally for me it is not a fresh article because I heard a lot about it!! For example Sabrina Hooks, of Inglewood, Los Angeles, says she was verbally and physically abused by five people in a Jack in the Box restaurant where she was with her female beloved Morgan, so she believes her sexuality to be a crime motive. Everything began with verbal abuse and turned into physical attack. Hooks then says the attack turned violent after Hooks says she tried to defend her girlfriend.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 pm

i have never heard such things and that is why i do not even know how to react on it. but you see andy says that she was brought up in a loving environment and that is why i think that it is really worth our attention and it is really very good that famous people talk about it and they are not shy.
it is a god example that in the gay family children may be happy and may be surrounded by love and good emotions. i think that you understand me. i wish you good luck and everything the best and i really hope that you have understood me. thank you for your attention.

Return to “Surrogacy”