Surrogate mother should be..??

Ryan

Re: Surrogate mother should be..??

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello everybody here!!)) :lol: :mrgreen: I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you today. I agree with you Elvis that first of all surrogate mother should be physically healthy and psychologically healthy.It is really important thet she should have at least one healthy child.Of course the surrogate mother should not exactly have bad habits.And one more thing on what I pay attention is no family history of inheritable genetic disorders. I agree with all these things and I would like to add that surrogate mother should be over eighteen years old and not more than thirty five years!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:03 am

i do not know who she shall be, I think that you hall chose her according to your preferences if you have such an opportunity. of course i think that she shall not be too old. i think that 27 would be good for it, but you shall understand that choosing too young surrogate will not be good as well because you do not know in what way she thinks. and she may just leave you without your child and something like that. i think that you understand my flow of thoughts. that is what i think about it in general and i think that you understand me very good. i hope that you will choose a god surrogate mother. 8-) 8-) 8-)

William12

Postby William12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 am

Good morning, guys, hello to all who is looking for more information about the surrogacy program. It is remarkable for me that nowadays lots of people want to learn something (or everything) about the surrogacy procedure, even in the case if they do not plan on having the baby in the nearest future... Anyway, I am sure that such strict requirements to all possible candidates, who are applying for the position of the surrogacy mother, are inevitable and essential..!! Because the clinic in charge of the positive outcome of the procedure, they want to be sure that everything will be just fine.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 am

You are right, my dear friend... although, I am not a parent and have not been through all stages of the surrogacy program, I know for sure that there has to be relatively strict list of requirements regarding the health and mental condition of all possible candidates on the role of the surrogacy mother.. I have heard, or better say, read such kind of demanding list here - http://biodads.com this is the link to the website of the surrogacy clinic, and there you will find the page of the requirements. so, go and check it out.

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

i can not tell you that i really have a lot of knowledge concerning this topic and i do not even know what to tell you about it, but i really think that i would try to help you with it and i hope that my help would be useful for you. of course i agree about the age but i think that she shall be a bit older than 18 or even 23, i think that it would be the best to choose the mother of the age of 27 , i think that she is ready for it. what else, i do not know, i think that it is not needed to talk about her health, you understand that she shall be healthy and all other facts are not really important.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:35 pm

There are really the wide amount of important requirements for all possible future surrogacy candidates, so, it is true...For your information, you can easily find the list of requirements right on the Internet portal of the clinic, like this one - http://panaxcenter.com or this one - http://biodads.com So have a look on it, I bet you will see more details than we can write here below the post ;) as i know, the surrogacy mother has to have a child, healthy, and she of course has to be healthy and able to carry a child. read more on websites of surrogacy clinics.

Boni

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:50 pm

i think that the ost important thing is that she shall not have any habits, i think that you understand the health in this case plays the most important role and you want your child to be healthy and that i why you shall be sure that your surrogate does not have any habits, i think that even her food shall be healthy, but I think that it is understandable and you know that. what about the appearance i do not think that you shall bother about it a lot, you will have a healthy child,i think that it is the most interesting thing, thank you very much for your attention i hope that you agree with me.

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 am

Good morning, all guests of the website... these days it is more and more common to seen that gay couples are trying to find out way more details of the upcoming (for them) surrogacy procedure and make sure that they are fully prepared and aware of all information and risks, and results they can expect...!!! And thanks God now we have the ability to learn more information regarding the surrogacy procedure right here on the website of clinics, and one of the most popular, thus reliable is here - http://panaxcenter.com there is a list of the requirements to the surrogacy mother.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! I fully agree that it is very important for a possible candidate in the surrogacy program to have at least one healthy child...so that means she is ready to give birth to a healthy little baby for a gay couple. I believe that the surrogate mother should beat healthy mentally and physically. You need to understand that it's a big responsibility as for the gay couple and the surrogate mother. The surrogate mother must be healthy. ;) ;) ;)

Garrison

Postby Garrison » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello there, my dear people! :) my sincere greetings to all of you, guys! Look, dear author of the theme, you are totally right...! As a matter of fact, you have mentioned main requirements, which you all, dudes, can easily find right on the website of the gay surrogacy clinic (I am going to attach the link - http://panaxcenter.com it will lead you to the portal). Definitely, there are strict age limits and requirements towards the health condition of a surrogate are pretty high -healthy mentally and physically...!

Return to “Surrogacy”