Surrogate mother should be..??

Newton

Re: Surrogate mother should be..??

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:50 pm

a lot of people care a lot about the appearance of the mother but you know for me it is something weird. i think that it does not play any important role and i do not understand those people who choose the mother according to her appearance , i think that it is not right, but of course it is your life and i can not tell you anything about it. if you choose the mother because of the appearance then you definitely shall look at other criteria and i think that you know everything about it. but still it is our choice and if you are thinking about it and think that it is right then maybe it is really so.

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Good late evening to all of you, wonderful people...it is a pleasant thing to hear for me that so many of you are going to have children, that is a really outstanding fact for me, honestly..in addition, I would like to tell you all that as a man who have been through a lot, including the gay surrogacy program, I am able to answer your question here...so, it is true fact that a surrogate has to have at least one healthy child and of course, she has to go through the medical check and to be suitable for the position! Also, they have some strict age limitation...

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm

the most important thing is that she shall be healthy and i think that you realise it, it is really very important and if the surrogate mother is not healthy then i think that it is a real problem, of course I do not know whether you can be sure in it but i think that if you are working with a good agency then they would worry about that even more than you and you shall realise it. her appearance, race and other small things are not so important, they are just additional and they can not mean anything for you and you shall realise it, but of course it is your own understanding of it.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:24 pm

i think that you shall better know how the surrogate mother shall not be. there are really lots of women who can not be candidates for that and i think that you understand what imean.but in general i can tell you thta it is life and of course all parents want to have healthy children and without any problems, it is a natural thing and you shall understand it. of course i do that and we looked for the candidate of course we also worried about it and we also wanted to have a healthy person, it is really a normal thing. so if you are thinking about the child then think about the health first of all.

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Have a nice day today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: As I said in my previous topic first of all from the surrogate Mother depends the future of your future baby and it is really true you know.. I can say that if you want to do everything okey you should pay special attention on surrogate mother's psychological state. You should remember about hysterical traits of character, tendency to a depression or attacks of anger reduce chances of the smooth course of pregnancy and can create problems by transfer of the child to future parents. And also first of all surrogate mother should be healthy!!!So try to be careful when you choose her.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 pm

i think that it is an eternal question for all of us. it is better not to look for the surrogate alone and i hope that you understand it but it is your choice. in most the cases there are not os many variants and that is why you would not be able to choose it for long, you just look for the best variant for you but you know almost all of them are the same and you just choose according to the appearance, but for some people it is also very important whether the person has a diploma or something like that, it also plays a very important role for some.i think that these things are the most important.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you doing today?? Are you ready to start your day from the nice conversation?? I hope so)) there are lots of different categories of choosing surrogate mother. Elvis is right that surrogate mother should be of course between the ages of 18 and 39.She should be physically healthyand of course psychologically healthy.It is really important thet she should have at least one healthy child. And you are more than right that of course the surrogate mother should not exactly have bad habits.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm

there are so many qualities which she shall be and you will never know for sure which qualities are better. it is not an easy choice and i think that you understand the responsibility of it but in general i can tell you that you can do it and you shall do it. of course we all have different criteria for that. it is very hard to look for the surrogate alone and i would not risk in it, because it is hard because you do not know what person you will meet and what person you would be able to find. i think that it is hard to find a good person in the world and i think that you understand it.that is it.

Greg

Postby Greg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Best regards for you)) how are you doing today friends?? How are you spending this day?? Nowadays surrogacy motherhood becomes to be the most popular procedure and to tell the truth I think that it should be better rather than adoption. Surrogate mothers first of all should be healthy!!04And I think that exactly on this fact all parents should pay attention!! Without any words some people also pay attention to her appearance !!! Of course it is also important I think. At all surrogate mothers earn a lot of money for this procedure. Don't you think?? Do you agree with me?

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 pm

i think that you shall be really sure in everything that you do in your life because you can not do mistake in this case and i think that you shall know it. of course the choice of the surrogate is one of the most crucial I think and of course you can not close your eyes on it. I think that it is really very important thing. If you decided to look for the surrogate and choose the surrogate then I think that first of all you shall think about whether she will give good genes to your child. I think that it is very important thing.i hope that the surrogate you will work with would be perfect for you.

Return to “Surrogacy”