Surrogate mother should be..??

JinHo

Re: Surrogate mother should be..??

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 am

Hi all !!!! How are you guys??? Oh I agree with you guys! The surrogate mother needs to beat healthy! It is important to know that mom has good health, and take care of themselves! people...really have a certain number of requirements, for all girls and women who are willing to become surrogate mothers. Age from 18 to 40 years! It is very important that a woman had good health, had no bad habits! ;) :mrgreen: :geek:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello everybody!!))Hello Elvis!!!You have really wonderful topic for discussion!!I would like to say that I also think that the surrogate mother should be physically healthy and of course psychologically healthy.It is really important thet she should have at least one healthy child.Of course the surrogate mother should not exactly have bad habits.No current use of drugs.And one more thinh on what I pay attention is no family history of inheritable genetic disorders.And moreover as I know she must have one children before this procedure!

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 pm

i do not know, but i think that you shall consult about it with the person who knows more than we here, i think that it shall be the doctor who is able to explain to you what is the most important while you are choosing the surrogate, and i think that you understand it. i think that the health shall be the most important for you , because the health of your child depends on the health of the surrogate and it is really right. but of course something shall be important for yu besides the health, i do not know appearance or maybe education, of course the age and the family status are important as well.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi all, guys.... Homosexual couples now have the opportunity to become parents, it's just perfect! Surrogacy gives you the opportunity to become parents . A woman who would be a surrogate mother should have good health! A woman must understand that it is a huge responsibility. This is my opinion of course! She should have at least one child. Good luck to you! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 am

Nice to be here with all of here today!! 8-) :mrgreen: am really glad to write here for all of you on this gay friendly website!!)) So as I said guys I am going to become a father in the nearest time and I would like to say guys that it is really my dream to be father. So if we speak about surrogacy I would like to say that of course we should pay attention to the surrogate mothers and especially to her health!! Because I hope you know that her health has a great influence to your future children. So be careful with it and try even to find out everything about her life and habits.

Charley

Postby Charley » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:36 am

Good and shiny morning, my dear people! you what I appreciate more than anything else in gay couples?! I really appreciate the devotion and the attentiveness to details. I am utterly convinced that those gay couples, and any other possible couples in general, who are able to build the strong family and who want to (what is more important)...yeah, there is a big plus for your bucket that you are taking the sincere interest in details, like requirements of the surrogate mother :!: for your information, I bet that you have mentioned correct age limits, bravo...

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Thank you for sharing this information right here, my dear friend.. thanks to this post we able to see your high interest to the details of such important step in the life as this one - becoming a parent..! In my point of view, here is also important to be ready to represent the ability to learn and look for the information by yourself, without someone else's help..! It is vital, in my opinion...som guys, basically, what can we do here is to read the list of requirements here http://biodads.com in the special section of the "surrogacy matching".

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Hey there, what a nice surprise to see all these comments dear people :) ;) of course I am excited as always that we have such a huge and interesting community, guys...in my point of view, there is the list of strictly prescribed demands, or better to say requirements for all women who are willing to become the egg donor or the surrogate momther...so, basically yeah you have the right point she has the strict age limit, from 18 to 40 or even less I do not rememeber...and in addition what was remarkable to learn is that she has to have at least one healthy biological child!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:29 am

Hi all! How are you? I agree with you guys. I totally agree that first of all surrogate must be physically healthy and psychologically healthy. It's really important that she had at least one healthy child. Of course, a surrogate mother doesn't have to exactly have bad habits. I am sure that such strict requirements to all possible candidates who are applying for the post of a surrogate mother, is inevitable and necessary..! :mrgreen:

Donovan

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Good afternoon... frankly speaking, It is really not very usual to hear that man is taking the deep interest in the details regarding the surrogacy process..! In fact, I am really surprised to read such title of the post, definitely, not the easiest thing to manage, but I will give the recommendation, despite the fact, that I am not a father and know less than the vast majority of you :mrgreen: for the unknown reason I have the opportunity to attach the link of the gay surrogacy clinic http://biodads.com and I am doing it because I know it has all requested info!

Return to “Surrogacy”