Surrogacy gave us son

Michael

Surrogacy gave us son

Postby Michael » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 am

Hey guys!!! You know me for rather long period here. I lack much time to be here very often but I try to follow what you are writing here. You know I have son who is a year old already and we went through surrogacy to achieve this dream. You know it is impossible to do everything right alone that’s why we addressed to the agency that offered us a full package service. We didn’t do anything additionally – the agency did its best to give us our baby in the end of the program .

Charly

Re: Surrogacy gave us son

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

That’s awesome when your efforts are rewarded in such valuable way! Congratulations! Will you advise me the agency, which helped you to become dads? I have a lot of doubts while choosing the agency. It will help me a lot if you give me some information about this agency and how to connect with them. I know that I still have time to think over and analyze all possible variants, but it will be very useful anyway. I think you understand my hesitations, because you were in the same shoes. To go through surrogacy motherhood program seems to be not so easy. Such examples of successful adoption encourage me and make me believe that everything will be ok.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:40 pm

That's great. I believe that you will be happy together. Will you share some stories about everyday life with a child?)) It will be sweet. I really have some doubts about surrogacy motherhood. I think it’s better to adopt a child. Nevertheless I am happy for you gays! Have s good time and enjoy your family life! It will bring you a lot of joy and pleasure!

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:43 pm

If this agency does a good job will you give me any information about the agency? How to contact with them? How to apply for a program? What should I know before applying? Is it possible to take part in this surrogacy program if I am single? I will be very thankful for any information you will give me. I hope that it is reliable agency, but not cheaters.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:56 am

Congratulations Michael! We wait for the pictures to be posted! And actually I am surprised that people here do not ask questions about the way you got to your dream... what clinic did you use, for example? I know that there are lot of clinics right now - and some of them are good - but some of them are simply fraud, is that so? Did you choose the surrogate mother by yourself - and what criteria you were guided with in that choice? that is a big question for me... At what age can you take your baby to raise it for yourself? I suppose that it must remain with the surrogate mother for some time? Once more - really glad for you - and hope to hear the answers)

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:47 pm

I am happy for you Michael! It is a good example, which makes me sure that I will achieve my dream through the surrogacy program too! I believe that one day I will also write a post here about my nice and pretty child. I will do everything possible and impossible to make mi dream come true. I hope other couples and single men will share these experience too.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm really happy for you Michael! You're a person who can be a good example for everyone who wants to have a baby! I see that you and your partner found a really good agency which helped you a lot! I think it's rather difficult to find such people, but you did it! It's so nice to hold a little baby, look at it and see how it smiles to you! I think you're the happiest man and you will feel this happiness every day of your life. I want everyone to have such a happy end in life!

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:39 pm

You're lucky! It is so difficlut to find such agency! Often it happens so that agencies ask a lot of money promising to do everything by themselves. But then you have to spend days searching for some very important documents. Also it may take a lot of time. But I see that you're really lucky. I wish you to be happy and grow up a very nice child you'd be proud of!

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:44 am

I am happy for you! I hope you and your family are doing well! I understand your happiness, because surrogacy has given me a son too. My baby is only 6 months old now. I have a boyfriend, but I applied for the program as a single parent. I am so grateful for all that surrogacy agency has done for me.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:32 am

i wonder what agency have you worked with? there are a lot of them but it is very risky to choose just the agency which you do not know. i am very interested in it because i would like to have children and i gather information about different agencies. sometimes there are problems that surrogacy does not want to give the child to parents, and i think that it is the worse situation which could happen. and it is the duty of the agency to prevent such things. the fact that you have your child means that your agency is good.

Return to “Surrogacy”