Surrogacy gave us son

Robb

Re: Surrogacy gave us son

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:32 am

i wonder what agency have you worked with? there are a lot of them but it is very risky to choose just the agency which you do not know. i am very interested in it because i would like to have children and i gather information about different agencies. sometimes there are problems that surrogacy does not want to give the child to parents, and i think that it is the worse situation which could happen. and it is the duty of the agency to prevent such things. the fact that you have your child means that your agency is good.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Robb, you are right that the fact that I have a child proves that the surrogacy agency is a good one. I worked with BioDad. As you know they have done their work pretty well. The program ended successfully. Moreover I met any problems during the procedure as well. If you are looking for the reliable and professional agency I will recommend working with the BioDads.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 am

That’s really nice story. I have applied for the surrogacy program once and it ended in failure. But I am not going to give up after the first failure. I am going to apply once more. So I think I will go through the surrogacy process with the help of the agency. Will you share with me with what agency you worked? I have already found a good one. It will be cool if it occurs to be the same one.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello Micahel! I am really glad for you - and I am twice more glad since i know exactly how do you feel right now! We have a beautiful daughter trough the surrogacy program - and that is like a dream come true. It is even pleasant now to recall all those days and months that were planning our participation in the program - and when we were waiting all those months while the surrogate mother was pregnant with our child. When we had the call from the clinic, we were on the cloud nine indeed) I said that was like a dream come true, it is funny - because that is only a half of the dream in some way - we want to have the second kid, but this time we will use the adoption. Though we would gladly go trough the surrogacy program again in other circumstances.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:20 am

Ben_Roar wrote:When we had the call from the clinic

Hello Ben! I read some other of your posts. You were using the Biodads agency, as I recall, is that right? I am glad to hear some positive feedbacks on this agency, and this is not the first time I see such feedbacks. Can you tell me, how did they count the price of your program? Is it fixed, or do they make a personal program for each couple? That is pretty much important for me, because we are not very rich, I mean , me and my fiancé. Was the price of the program cheaper or higher in comparison to other agencies? I am sure that this was not the first clinic you dealt with, you must had checked several ones before making the choice, am I right?

Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:21 pm

you are a brave person if you decided to make this serious step in your life. it is very good that you are happy and it should be so in the life. of course children are great and those who want to become parents shall definitely know what it is like to have a wonderful small child. i think that you experience may be really useful for those who are using this website because as i know it is very difficult to get the child for the gay couple. maybe one day i will always become the father but it will not be soon that is for sure. i hope that you will be a good father and will raise a good person. good luck. :!: :!: :!: :!:

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Good, one more person joined the club.. i will be among these people soon as well, by the way) We will start our surrogacy program just in a few months, I am very exited, as well as my fiancée) the time of the questions, fears and timid questioning on the forum had ended... I must say that it is really nice to see some action at last, after all these months of uncertainty.. .It is like a breathe of the fresh air. So can you tell us, what agency did you use, what were the conditions,. and, if it is not a secret, how much did you pay for all the program? I wonder to know that to compare with the conditions and the prices in my agency.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:31 pm

My congratulations. I am so happy you have achieved your goal and become a parent. I am also a father of a nice son. I can imagine how happy you are. But my husband and I decided to adopt him. And we have some difficuties, but hopefully we manage to do this. I wish you and your wonderful child always stay happy and healthy.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 pm

I am so happy you have become parents, mu congratulations :!: :P :shock: :o :D :D Now I think you are advanced in this business, so you can give a lot of useful advice young couples who want to have child. I am sure that it was a difficult process for you, but I guess it is worth. I think you will become nice parents for your child :) :o :roll:

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:25 pm

i just can imagine how happy you are feeling all the happiness. and i can only dream of feeling the same one day. if i realy get a chance to become a dad I would choose surrogacy centres. i really want tot be a dad. abiological one i mean. It would be something i am sure! ;) ;) i dunna why, but i think this is the best way of getting a kid. :)

Return to “Surrogacy”