Surrogacy gave us son

Andrew

Re: Surrogacy gave us son

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Oh, dear, my congratulations :!: :!: :!: I am happy that you are happy :P :P :P IThank you for sharing such positive information. I am sure you are wonderful parents and have a nice kid, who you love. It is so charming when a little miracle appears in your life and becomes a new part of your wonderful and happy family ;) ;) ;) :!: :!: :roll: :roll:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

what can I really say about this one-I'm g;lad for you and your partner and your newborn,dude,and I wish nothing but everything good for all of you in this life and all that and I hope that it will be like everything great for you and you rkid as well in this life,and that he will grow up a good human being,a decent one and a healthy one as well and all that,you know what I'm saying? But if you ask me-the surrogacy way is just not for me and all that,I would go the adoption way,if I ever would be considering something like having a baby and all that,you dig?

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:47 pm

you are really a happy parent, i can not imagine what you feel now, but i think that you shall have a lot of very positive emotions. you have dreamt about it for long time and now your dream has come true. i do not know even what you feel because i do not have children but i think that it is really very hard to talk about it. of course i agree with you that it ma be a bit hard to raise a child but if you love children, and you love your children then i think that nothing would stop you in it. you have to be a good parent and you have to take care of your child, i think that understand it. wish you good luck with your little baby :)

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Oh, dear, my congratulations :!: :!: :!: It is really wonderful that you managed to have a son and became parents. I suppose that it is so wonderful feeling when you take your kid in the hands first time, it is unbelievable, I am sure ;) ;) It is also great that surrogacy agency really helped you, so that you should not worry about that process too much.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Congratulations! Will you advise me the agency, which helped you to become dads?
I have a lot of doubts while choosing the agency. It will help me a lot if you give me some information about this agency and how to connect with them. I know that I still have time to think over and analyze all possible variants, but it will be very useful anyway. I think you understand my hesitations, because you were in the same shoes. To go through surrogacy motherhood program seems to be not so easy. Such examples of successful adoption encourage me and make me believe that everything will be ok.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here))So guys I think that if you want to become happy parents and you don`t know what to choose you should immediately try surrogacy!!I am happy for you guys that the surrogacy gave you son!!My partner and I are also going to become parents))WE don`t know son or daughter we want..But without any words I think that it will be not importnat cause we want to have baby and it is doesn`t matter who it will be girl or boy!!Now we have chosen the right surrogate agency http://panaxcenter.com and I hope that soon we are also become happy dads))

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:23 am

Hey friends!!! :D :lol: How are you doing today friends?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me here today?)) I hope so guys :ugeek: :ugeek: I would like to start from the such thing as my best surrogate agency I have ever heard about.. I found out about it some years ago from my friends who are also gays. Thanks for this surrogate agency http://panaxcenter.com/ they were happy to get twins!!! Are you imagine?? Ohhhh guys how they was happy there... And you know I also can say that surrogacy did everything instead them. :idea:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:54 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! This is a great opportunity to become parents! I congratulate you and wish you health and happiness! Let your family will be happy. Take care of your son. Son it is the support and protection. I believe that surrogacy is a good opportunity to become parents. I believe that there are several possibilities for gay couples to become parents! Surrogacy is an affordable and convenient way to become parents! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey dudes :lol: :mrgreen: Nice to be here with all of you today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I am really happy for you Michael that thanks for surrogate motherhood you got a child. Really guys.. If you wanted to be parents and now you are, so why are you thinking about such things who is biological father. You are parents now and I hope that you are happy parents and your child will be really happy in your family. So without any words I agree that nothing can be better that family you have.i think that your son will bring you a lot of positive emotions, love and respect!! Good luck :D

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:53 am

well you know i am really happy fo that and i think that you are doing the right things and you understand what i am talking about. w are in the same situation as you are because surrogacy gave us a daughter and we are the happiest parents in the world. i thnk that with the time you would understand how happy you are and that you have done everything right, i think that it is really so and you think in the right way, i can only tell you that you shall not think about any difficulties in your life, think only about everything positive and what is more important you shall stay positive and then you would be the best parent

Return to “Surrogacy”