Surrogacy gave us son

GordanoBruno

Re: Surrogacy gave us son

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello guys! How are you? Today is just perfect weather outside. I congratulate you and wish you all the best. I'm very happy for you and wish you and your son success and health. Surrogacy is just a great opportunity to feel like parents. Today a gay couple is a sin in the modern world, because our relationship is debauchery and terror. It's painful for us, we want to be that loved and understood. The opportunity to become parents makes us fully human in society. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:00 pm

i a really happy for you and i think that now you are the happiest parent and i think that you understand what i am talking about , i do not know what i can advise you but i hope that you would be really satisfied with your choice and with everything that is going on in your life, it would not be too hard or something like that. i od not know what i can advise you but in general i can tell you it is your life and your decision to be the parent shall not worry anyone and i think that you understand me. i hope that you would be the happiest parent of the happiest child. thank you for your attention.

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:57 pm

it is very good that you share with us your happiness and i think that all of us are interested in ti and all of us would like to hear it and all of us would like to know some details. here there are not os many fathers and that is why a lot of us would like to know more.although i do not plan children now it is still very interesting for me as you know i do not know what to expect from life and i think that i shall know everything about such things. and of course there are a lot of other guys who are maybe interested in it and who want to have children. that is why it would be very useful for them.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:28 pm

will tell you what i think about it. of course it is a very positive experience and it is very good. for many guys it is very needed information and you understand it. i think that you wait for this very much and you wanna see your baby. of course i understand that you are afraid , i think that all guys who have gone through that were afraid of this moment but you know with the time you get used to it and you stop worrying about everything , you just take it easy and everything goes in a normal way, that is why you shall just get prepared. hope that all guys who will work with it will have the same experience. i really hope for that

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:17 pm

You have the right point here. :idea: that is the real truth - if you choose the right surrogacy, you will be able to just forget about various misunderstandings and else...like, in addition, I would also tell you that the full package, or, I assume, it is no rather be called the VIP program, includes the whole variety of procedures and it is really easy to make it all over for everyone... for intended parents and for managers too... :) I was using the service of the Panax center gay-oriented surrogacy clinic http://panaxcenter.com  and was fully satisfied with all stages of the program.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 12:23 pm

woow, that is surely an amazing new indeed, happy to hear you are doing just super cool!! :D :D ohh, well, I really have the hope that one day I will be doing not less good than your family... I pray for the future, guys! you have been dreaming about having the son?! or the gender of the baby did not matter for your couple?! hope to receive answers... ;) by the way, you did not manage to mention the name of the surrogacy clinic you have been using! anyway, I have this one on my mind - http://biodads.com because I have found just a looot of positive and happy comments regarding the job they are doing there...maybe you know this agency?

Simson

Postby Simson » Sun May 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Have a good day today dudes!!)) What about you?? How are you feeling today?? Everything is okey?? I hope yeeees)) Soo I would like to say that I am very happy when I hear that surrogacy helped someone to be parents.. It is really good news and I wish you all the best!!! I am grateful to people who invented such method of becoming parents as surrogate motherhood.. I think that it helped lots of couples to achieve their dream instead of being without an ability to be parents.. So in any case my congratulations to you!!

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:08 am

i think that it is a very good news for you and of course you shall be happy because of that but on the other hand i can tell you that you shall share with all of us your information because there are a lot of people who are still thinking about being a parent but they do not know where to start and what to do with it and i think that you shall tell what agency you used and all the details if yu can share it with us, i think that it is not secret information and you will be able to help us with it, because we are thinking about becoming parents for the second time and i think that it is really very important.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Good to see you here, guys...grateful to hear from the author that he did have the pleasure while contacting the gay surrogacy agency.. it is only the plus that you have addressed to the proper clinic and in my point of view, it is even better that you kind of managed to see that it is all about some abilities and consequences... but, anyway, we are here right now not for the sake of talking business, am I right?! If to speak from the personal experience I get during going through the medical procedure - it was fine and we did not have to make any paper documentary work, which is a big plus!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

Best regards for all of you who clicked this topic for discussion!! I can say with the great sureness that I am happy to be a father. The thought that I am a father inspires me every day. Adoption gave the birth for my son some time ago and I am exactly satisfied with it. I can say that I even want to repeat this road because I want to create a big family with more than one child and i am sure that in future I will achieve it without any words. Parenting is everything for me. And frankly speaking exactly parenting is on the first place of my life

Return to “Surrogacy”