Surrogacy gave us son

Leslie

Re: Surrogacy gave us son

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

Best regards for all of you who clicked this topic for discussion!! I can say with the great sureness that I am happy to be a father. The thought that I am a father inspires me every day. Adoption gave the birth for my son some time ago and I am exactly satisfied with it. I can say that I even want to repeat this road because I want to create a big family with more than one child and i am sure that in future I will achieve it without any words. Parenting is everything for me. And frankly speaking exactly parenting is on the first place of my life

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:34 am

Hi people. I should say that surrogate motherhood gave the birth for my son too. Last year in September I became a happy father of small and nice kid. I was on the seven sky if I can say so. I can't describe my feelings because it was something unforgettable for me. You know my dream came true and nothing could be better. My partner and I was the happiest people in the world. And now we are fascinated by these duties, by this time spending together with our son. Surrogate motherhood is a good way for those who wants to become parents

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 am

My congratulation. I am really happy that everything is all right with you. I have many friends who wants to have a child but they can't choose a good agency. Something can always be not the way they would like to. So I want to ask you one question. Could you tell me the agency with the help of which you've got a child? I want to help my friends.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:32 pm

I am happy for you. I am happy that exactly surrogacy motherhood gave you a chance to be a father and at all to have son. by the way, surrogate agency gave us baby too. We are the happiest people in this world. After a year of consultation and finding ways, we have chosen this one. http://biodads.com/ I am exactly impressed with it because there are many such resources that helped people to achieve their desirable aims that's for sure. It was not so expansive to my mind and I suppose that almost everyone can allow it. everything we wanted came true and now we are the happiest people in this world

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Hey friends. I have many interesting for you to say. And it is not wonder because I took part in this program and of course I have what to say you. I used really professional agency http://panaxcenter.com/ they provides perfect service. And you can not be afraid of something bad. When I used it exactly thanks for it I became a father of twins. They gave the birth of two my kids. Apart from it they provides available prices for their visitors. This agency really did great for us, something unrepeatable and unforgettable. I am thankful for it you know.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

To tell the truth i wonder what agency have you worked with? there are a lot of them but it is very risky to choose just the agency which you do not know. i am very interested in it because i would like to have children and i gather information about different agencies. sometimes there are problems that surrogacy does not want to give the child to parents, and i think that it is the worse situation which could happen.
and it is the duty of the agency to prevent such things. the fact that you have your child means that your agency is good.

Return to “Surrogacy”