surrogacy for everyone?

Fransua19

surrogacy for everyone?

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello to you all guys. I know that i am still young and i am not really thinking of getting a kid right now. but i have found a very interesting information on this site - biodads.com and i read some infromation... afterall i wonder if this way of becomming a parent is for everyone??? cause it is so difficult and expensive you know... share your thoughts :D

Newton

Re: surrogacy for everyone?

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm

i think that surrogacy is really good choice for every person and i think that you understand it. i know that a lot of couple worry about the legal rights for the child. it is really very important and i think that you know a lot about that. because you know when you have some problems with it I think that it takes really lots of time to solve them and it is not very pleasant but in general i can tell you that all the problems can be solved without any difficulties and you shall not worry about that. if you are interested in some question I think that it would be better for you to consult with your doctor.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, happy to see you here, young man, you have the whole life ahead and I am pleased to hear that you are taking some serious interest in the surrogacy program. Maybe one day you will go through it, who knows, right?! :D 8-) as for the clinic you have mentioned - the BioDads clinic, I bet that it is a nice, very good option. But if you are still struggling to read and learn more information about it - have a look at this - http://biodads.com you will be super happy to read the short and brief description of every stage of the procedure. And, yes, the surrogacy IS for everyone! that is true thing...

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 am

Good afternoon to all of you, who as well as me and the author of the discussion is interested in the current theme... :D I am not that young, to call myself "really young" :lol: but nevertheless, I still do not have kids, only have the plan in my head how will it be and just still waiting for the right person to create the family with...and, here at this point, I agree that the surrogacy procedure is not really for everyone, it is the obvious fact indeed.,.! and you may be not agree but it is really so, and therefore, we all will be really struggled about the financial side of the ongoing question. By the way. Biodads is a really COOL clinic, I have heard it from friends of mine.

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 5:40 am

Soooo.. You know I am one of those who used surrogate motherhood for becoming parents.. I really understand there that any money worth this beautiful and my little smile.. The smile of my daughter.. I would like to say that I am really happy that exactly some time I referred to the surrogate agency and waste money.. Really it is expensive but not for the world I would be sorry about such my decision believe me.. My desire to be a father was so strong, so I am happy for such my decision you know..

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Okay, so let's start from the beginning, alright??! :) ;) are you really looking for some particular opportunities here for the nearest future?! or maybe you have something else on your mind? but, of course, that is not my business, you have asked the concrete question and even though I am not experienced man and did not go through the surrogacy myself, I still have quite good knowledge about the procedure you are having the interest in... :geek: as for the BioDads (http://biodads.com its official website). You can think a lot about opportunities, but anyway, this medical procedure is kind of pricey...

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 22, 2017 5:15 am

Fransua, nice to meet you here today :mrgreen: How are you doing?? Is everything okey??)) so I would like to say that any kind of becoming parents is too complicated process believe me.. Both surrogacy motherhood and adoption.. As for surrogate motherhood i can say that tthe price for it is of course rather high!!!but....you should remember that it worth it!!I can say that when I have found out the price for it soooo I was rather disappointed but..at the end I decided that parenting is more important for me than money.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:50 pm

of course you have to understand that this kind of becoming parent is for everyone but of course at the same time you shall know that it is very expensive and of course if you can not afford it then it is not for you and i think that you understand very good what i am talking about but i do not think that it is so big problem if you want to become a parent then you would find money you would find maybe some cheaper opportunities for you and everything would be good and it would not be a problem for you, you shall understand and remember it, and i hope that you will succeed.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Surrogacy is really for all of us, why do you even ask about it, my dear friend?! :) are you afraid of something? maybe bit is so... because, you know, I got the feeling that you are kind of worrying about the sort of things, which does not matter during the signing up the contract with the surrogacy agency... all you will be required to have is the eagerness to become the father, and the proper amount of money, and this is all...! :D so, look at the whole thing I have been offering to... there is actually nothing to have hesitations about - just have the initial consultation here - http://biodads.com

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:06 am

Glad to greet you here today all who are presence here 8-) What about your mood my dear friends?? Everything is okey?? I am here to make your sure that surrogacy is for everyone you may be sure in it followers. I know that nowadays surrogacy motherhood is the most popular method for all couples who want to become parents. And exactly for gay couples it is also a fantastic idea. I used adoption to give the birth for my son but I am sure that second attempt will be connected with surrogate motherhood.

Return to “Surrogacy”