I am looking for information

I am looking for information

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello! I am the one who is willing to become the father soon, but still did not manage to have the baby. and you know, I decided that even if in the nearest month of two I am not going to sign up the contract for the surrogacy program, I still have the natural right to look up for the all relative information... right?! I wanted to ask whether you know something about the Panax center?! is it really that their website has helped a lot of couples while they have been at the initial stage of the planning of the family?! http://panaxcenter.com this is what I am talking about, sweet people... Is it worth of wasting the time reading the website?! hope to read your comments

Re: I am looking for information

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here who clicked this topic for discussion!! how are you doing today?? Are you ready for good talk?)) I hope so)) You know my dear friend I am aware of this agency I mean http://panaxcenter.com/ so you may be sure that you will like it.. I would like to say that in any case you have chosen really good agency for surrogate motherhood.. I know that this one can guarantee to make your process as well as it is possible.. So that's why I can say that you did great when you found this network.

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:28 pm

of course it is very good that you are looking for the information.a lot has been said about the agencies and of course it is very hard choice and no one denies it but you know you have to understand that if you try your best you would be able to choose good one, every person finds it and i think that you would do it as well. you may think that all of them are the same but you know they are just similar but all are different and some are good and some are bad. so your duty is to choose the best one and to see which agency is bad or to find information about it. i hope that it is the best agency for you.

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 am

Of course! you do not even have to ask some questions at all about it - we all have the right to get new and new knowledge, it is absolutely normal, trust me... as a matter of fact, I also just wanted to add that it was all about the ability and possibility but you have to let this idea, the fixed one. because I assume that you are having the fixed idea about it and the well-known fact - the more you think about it - the further it goes away form you! :oops: But if to say a few words about the Panax center - undoubtedly one the most significant and reliable European clinic! I am telling you

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:43 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you doing today friends?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I heard a lot of things as for this one so that's why I decided to choose exactly this agency for my future baby . As you know I used adoption for becoming a happy father and I was exactly satisfied with this procedure. But also I want to try surrogacy motherhood and become a biological father for my baby. So if you are looking for something good you are welcome it is surrogacy of my dream http://panaxcenter.com/

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:40 pm

yes you are not the one who is looking for infoamtion, i am looking for information as well and it is really very important for me, i think that you know it. there are a lot of them but i am not sure which on is good. for me it is really very important to choose a good agency but you know i do not know anything about it, the only thing i know about it is that it is very hard choice and i shall be really very precise while i am choosing the agency with which i would like to work, that is why i think that the help of you guys would be really very good for me. that is why i think that we can help each other.

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:21 am

Hi all who opened this post :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I want to say that I am going to be father. And I am still in searching for a good agency.. Ohh yes, I have found something but I am still not sure about it. My friends strongly recommend me this place. http://panaxcenter.com/ They say that there are a lot of advantages of this place. So now my partner and I are going to visit this agency and speak about all questions we are care about. Of course I read a lot about this agency and I want to say you Denny that maybe it is worth to waste time.

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Do not eve have the slightest clue of what to tell you about this and what I could suggest.. you have to be at least sure that you will be given the right and proper amount of all required information and also, in addition to this matter, you will also have to receive all the necessary information about the surrogacy program or adoption, whatever you are interested in, you will be protected.. because even as a person who is not interested in all those this, parenting, kids, I still have heard a lot of negative information about the clinics-cheaters, who get money and make the escape.

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 am

Hello guys. I am so happy that I can help all of you))) One year ago, surrogate mother gave the birth for my little son. Oh these feelings are still unforgettable and I have a smile on my face when I think about it. You know dudes, we decided to be parents because we both love children and being married we understood that in our two member family someone is absent. We really wanted to have children and that's why we refered to this agency http://panaxcenter.com/ . Be sure that it was chosen by me and a lot of my acquaintances tried it too. You are welcome))))

Postby Kenneth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 am

Hello everybody :D It goes without saying that you may ask of something interested in, even more you need to because the you are planning to have a child and it is better to find out everything from the very begging. It is very good that you approached this matter seriously. Moreover there are other future parents that have the same questions. So this discussion will be helpful for them. Talking of the Panax center I would like to say that it is not bad and I saw a lot positive feedback of it. Also you may try to communicate with its clients.

Return to “Surrogacy”