did you know about packages?

Ford

Re: did you know about packages?

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:58 am

I know just one type of package. To tell the truth I used just VIP package and I used it just because they give full protection and guarantee. I was exactly satisfied with this type because everything was included.
Frankly speaking it worth a little bit more than simple package. I was also satisfied with their guarantee and the huge list of different surrogate mother... In any case it is your own choice what type of package to choose. But I can recommend you to try VIP package and you won't be worried about anything be sure in it

Herbert

Re: did you know about packages?

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:14 am

As John Heidt says, improve your mental hygiene. In The Hypothesis of Happiness, Heidt compares our minds to the person who sits on an elephant. The elephant represents strong thoughts and feelings - mostly unconscious - that guide our behavior. A person, in spite of the fact that he is much weaker, can lead an elephant, just as you can control your negative thoughts and emotions.
"You need to learn how to control an elephant," says Heidt. "As a result, you will face great opportunities. Just practice more. "

NataliaRib

did you know about packages

Postby NataliaRib » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:47 am

Did you know.... Alain Ducruet never called Stephanie by her name, but he called her Galinette

Did you know...that Stephanie and Daniel never called each other by their first names but they called each other Maman and Papa

Return to “Surrogacy”