did you know about packages?

GeorgeH

did you know about packages?

Postby GeorgeH » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:58 pm

Greetings. mates :) how are you doing lately?! do you have anything to talk seriously about?! well I have! A happy father of the little beloved creature, who is fully into the parenting and making the home as the place you want to go every time back, I wold like to say a few words about the gay surrogacy program, especially it will be interesting to those guys, who are only considering the program. well, all respectful clinics have around three packages of the medical procedure. And the best one (the most expensive obviously) is the VIP package wich gives the full protection. Have you heard anything about this?

Leslie

Re: did you know about packages?

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 am

I am glad to be a part of this friendly conversation!!!! And what about your dear readers?? What can you say about it?? You know I would like to say that I used adoption to give the birth for my son. But I am well aware of these packages. I can say dudes that VIP package is one of the most popular among gay couples. Why?? Because it is full of everything!!if you take VIP package you may be sure that your process will be exactly successful!! My friends used this type of package and I can say that they are exactly satisfied with everything there

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:52 pm

yes i know about theme because i told you that i am thinking about surrogacy as well. i do not understand why people are worried about the packages so much, i know that it is important but there are so many different topics about it here that i think that you shall read them. in order not to lose anything we shall think about all the possible variants and which one would be the best for us, i think that you know what i am talking about and you understand it, but in general i can tell you that you hall realise that if you choose the best package which is vip, of course it is the best. but it depends on you.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:37 am

Glad to greet each of you here today!! How are you feeling guys?? Do you feel free?? So I want to say that I hear at first about the thing you have mentioned.. I mean that all respectful clinics have around three packages of the medical procedure. And the best one (the most expensive obviously) is the VIP package wich gives the full protection. To tell the truth I am not aware of any types of surrogate motherbecombecause I am exactly new in this procedure. So that's why every post is interesting and excited for me

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Well... even though I am a married man, we have not been talking about the perspective of having kids anytime soon, but I assume, perhaps, this moment will come anyway, because although, I am not ready to make up my mind about this right away, in the future I know exactly that this has to be in my life! as well as my husband is thinking about this in the same way. Nevertheless, if to take into account that we really have not been planning anything, it feels like I have to read and get to know some information abot the available ways of getting kids and some details, to be ready to something.

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:16 pm

i think that all the guys before the parenting think about packages and choose the right ones for them.I know that a lot of guys tell that it is better to save money and I know it on my own but I can tell you that it is life and you never know how it will be in the future and that is why it is better to choose the kind of the package that would be better for you and in which you can be really sure. I think that VIP package is perfect for it and you will understand it some time later when you will have more experience in it and you will know it. that is what i can tell you about them.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:12 pm

yes i know something about it and i hope that this information will help you. the help is needed in that question because a lot of guys are having some doubts about that and i think that you know it.the best variant for you would be just to choose the best package that they have and pay money and that is it, of course vip package is really expensive but i think that it has really many different benefits and you can think about it and you can understand it and that is why you shall not think about anything, you shall just be sure that you are getting good service. that is it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:05 am

Frankly speaking I know just one type of package. To tell the truth I used just VIP package and I used it just because they give full protection and guarantee. I was exactly satisfied with this type because everything was included. Frankly speaking it worth a little bit more than simple package. I was also satisfied with their guarantee and the huge list of different surrogate mother... In any case it is your own choice what type of package to choose. But I can recommend you to try VIP package and you won't be worried about anything be sure in it

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:24 pm

it is hard to tell which one would be definitely good for you.ou shall think about details an what you would like your journey to be like. i do not know how to choose it right or which criteria you shall take into account but i think that you shall be really very important for you and you shall think about it all the time, i think that you know it and you shall understand it, i hope that you will not regret in it and everything would be perfect for you, at least it shall be so and you shall know it.i think that you would be able to see everything and understand it. i hope that you will be able to understand it and think about it.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 pm

yes of course i know about it and i think that i can help you. not an easy question especially when we do not know what you expect from the journey and what you want to get from the journey. i am talking about the best one for you i do not mean necessarily the most expensive and you shall understand it and you shall think about it and i hope that you would make the right decision. that is why if you are thinking about the kind of the package then i think hat you would make the right choice and i think that you would do it because you can feel it.do you think that you can feel that?

Return to “Surrogacy”