did you know about packages?

Alfred

Re: did you know about packages?

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm

How are you doing today dudes?? Are you ready to discuss this important theme? Yes? Let's go. I heard something about packages not about all but exactly for some of them. And you know what I have known. .. VIP package predict to be the most suitable for lots of couples who want to make this complicated person with the speed and who want to make their process more safety!! Of course it costs a little bit more if to compare with other packages buuut I know that everything is completely guaranteed by VIP package. And I am interested in it

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Greetings to all. There was a minute to write on my favorite site. Of course, a gay surrogate program is not originally a cheap way to have a baby. It seems to me that the family's purpose and, in principle, a person, is to bring offspring to our world. I think we are all eager for this, to teach our children something special and personal, so that in turn he does the same, leave a trace behind myself, so anyone who has such an opportunity, a surrogate motherhood, then it should be used. what kind of service in this center you choose, it depends on your financial situation.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:28 am

To tell you the truth, we've already heard about different pacages. We know that there are three of them. Once we've desided to choose the most expencive, the VIP pacage, because we've decided not to risk our future and that's why we've desided to choose the most expencive one. We don't want to risk our future baby.

Magretto

Postby Magretto » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:33 am

Hey, guys, everybody's hi) As your mood. Very interesting topic for discussion, I want to participate in its discussion myself. I'm now twenty years old, young and full of life, but I have a boyfriend and he's ready for the baby. He is a little older than me and he is the only child in the family and his parents live far away and he very rarely sees them, he can be understood, he wants his own family and feel needed, but at the same time I'm not the only child in the family, I have there are two other sisters aged 5 and 12 years, that is, you understand that they are still children ... I'm still probably not ready for such a step as to have my own children, so I'm here to learn more about all the ways of acquiring a child. :?: ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 am

I can point out just two ways, I mean two types ofPpackages in surrogacy program. Maybe I am not aware of more of them.. But I know that there is can be cheap way, cheap package and VIP package. Of course almost all guys choose VIP package, just because it is more easier and not so complicated. you know my dear lads we've also desided to choose the most expencive, the VIP package. We decided not to be under the risk and don't cause any problems because of cheap variant. And we decided to try this more expensive variant

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:39 pm

An important point in concluding a surrogate motherhood agreement is the question of how much all the involved parties are aware of the possible risks.The most famous case of a legal conflict related to surrogate motherhood is the so-called "Baby M case" in the US, when a surrogate mother refused to transfer the child she gave birth to his biological father. In 1988, the New Jersey Family Court decided to give the child an "adoption" and give parental rights to the biological father, but ruled that the surrogate mother should have the right to visit the child and participate in his upbringing

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Good morning everyone and everybody who gathered here today!!!I am super happy to meet you on this website again as usual!! :D :D :D What plans do you have for this day?Of course dudes it is known that all respectful clinics have around three packages of the medical procedure. And the best one the most expensive obviously is the VIP package wich gives the full protection, But apart from it you can find simple packages and i know that they are much cheaper than VIp packages. You can try any methos but I chose exactly VIP package

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:05 pm

To tell the truth i know about theme because i told you that i am thinking about surrogacy as well. i do not understand why people are worried about the packages so much, i know that it is important but there are so many different topics about it here that i think that you shall read them.
in order not to lose anything we shall think about all the possible variants and which one would be the best for us, i think that you know what i am talking about and you understand it, but in general i can tell you that you hall realise that if you choose the best package which is vip, of course it is the best.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:28 am

Hi everybody and everyone who decided to be here and who is online here today. I am going to tell you that personally I used gestational surrogate motherhood for becoming a father. I have chosen such type because it was full of packages, really good packages that attracted my attention. Moreover I wanted to be a biological father for my baby that's why my ex partner and me decided to have such decisions. Ultimately it was the most suitable decision and it included all necessary things and elements we needed

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 am

i know about it and i think that i can help you. not an easy question especially when we do not know what you expect from the journey and what you want to get from the journey.
i am talking about the best one for you i do not mean necessarily the most expensive and you shall understand it and you shall think about it and i hope that you would make the right decision. that is why if you are thinking about the kind of the package then i think hat you would make the right choice and i think that you would do it because you can feel it.do you think that you can feel that?

Return to “Surrogacy”