Cheaters

Ford

Re: Cheaters

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 am

it is very strange and i know that it is really very frightening and i think that you can understand it. how we can solve the situation with it.
I think that it gonna be hard and even if we do something for that I think that it would be really impossible to get rid of such situation in all the world. That is why sometimes we shall think about ourselves and how we can be able to avoid it and only then we can think about our whole community. I think that you know what I mean and you will understand it.i hope that the situation with it will change.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:14 am

For example, you can practice meditation, rhythmic breathing, yoga, relaxation techniques to overcome anxiety and achieve peace. You can learn to recognize and fight with thoughts about your inferiority and helplessness.
"If you learn to determine your negative thoughts, you will find it easier to deal with them," says Heidt.
"Sometimes reading a book by David Burns" How to feel good "can have a positive effect."

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:45 am

Be interested in the life of the child. Talk to him on different topics, not just those that are interesting to you. Often spend time together doing mutually enjoyable things. Hang out, filled with pleasant emotions, contributes to the friendly communication between parents and children.

Return to “Surrogacy”