Cheaters

Leslie

Cheaters

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:40 am

Hey everybody here dear readers 8-) I am happy to greet you here today!! How are you doing today?? What about your mood? :mrgreen: I am here to ask you some questions. It is very serious conversation so try to share with me everything you know about it. So recently I have read some information that nowadays there are a lot of surrogate cheaters... Nowadays there are a lot of surrogate mothers who take money and don't return your baby. Have you heard about it?? What is your attitude to it?? Please share with me everything you know as for this theme. I am looking forward to your answers :) :)

Emre

Re: Cheaters

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

yes i know that there are a lot of them and we hear about such situations very often. i think that it is not very pleasant and i think that it is not fair from the side from the woman and i do not think that she is thinking about. i think that cheaters are really stupid people and i do not understand why they are doing it and what they think are thinking about, i think that you understand me, i think that it is good that they are jailed because they deserve it and i do not feel any pity for them. i think that you also think so, it is really right. that is it. but i hope that we will not know what it is like.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! I am so happy to be here with all of you today!! And what about you?? Leslie I want to say that your topic is so actual today because I am more than sure that a lot of couples nowadays suffer from the surrogate cheaters. I have never faced with it and not for the world would I face with it in future. And I even don't wish anyone even bad people to be in such a situation. I watched a lot of TV news where are a lot of situations when surrogate swindlers stole baby.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Leslie, you are literally not the first person from whom I hear same words and if to be totally honest with you, it means a lot to me that you are able to see the more or less suitable way of dealing with all the matter! and, if we are having and trying to continue the sincere conversation here, I have something to confess about... even though I do not have kid and have not been dealing with the surrogate clinc, and it feels like it is not gonna be soon, I am still deeply shocked by the increased amout of fraud that happens very often ! and all of it right now, in the contemporary world... :x

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm

yes it is very strange and i know that it is really very frightening and i think that you can understand it. how we can solve the situation with it. I think that it gonna be hard and even if we do something for that I think that it would be really impossible to get rid of such situation in all the world. That is why sometimes we shall think about ourselves and how we can be able to avoid it and only then we can think about our whole community. I think that you know what I mean and you will understand it.i hope that the situation with it will change. and i will really wait for that.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 pm

i do not know whether we can solve that but i hope for that. stupid people are everywhere and i think that it is very bad. you may not even want to have children after such a case. we can decrease it and it would be better for us and i think that you know what i am talking about and that is why i think that it is really important to support each other hand to help each other in the life and i think that you know what i am talking about and you can think about that as well. but we shall not give up because i think that if we give up then we would have only more of such unpleasant cases.but we shall not think about that.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:13 am

Yeah dudes I am well aware of surrogate cheaters. A lot of times I watched TV programmes where was spoken about surrogate swindlers. It is really absurd I can say. It can not set in my mind how women can get money for baby and after the birth not to return baby to parents. How it is possible??? I could not believe in this fact because I all time hoped that our world is full of good and helpful people. Fortunately I have never faced with it and I hope that never in future. but I am so sorry about those couples who suffered from such swindlers.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:23 pm

the thing that i can tell you about it is that it is awful and we all know that. i think that there would be always some people that would try to make a fool of you.if the person has done something like that then of course he or she shall have an understanding that it is not good and of course shall be punished. i think that nowadays it is very common and it is impossible and it can not be so and that is why you shall think about the solution of the problems and i think that you know it.i think that it is possible to avoid if you try and be happy father. that is what i think about it, thank you.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:53 pm

of course we are not secured from i and the guys are right. i do not know how those people who were cheated overcome that experience and how they think about it furhter, i think that it is really very hard and that is why for me it is really not easy to think about it and take it into account and i think that you know it, but of course life is life and that is why you shall move further and you shall build your happiness, i think that all those people who want to do something like that would e punished and they would never be able to be happy in life.i think that you can change your life.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Of course I've heard about such astonishing things and I think that it is very stupid from the point of view of the surrogate mothers. And I'll tell you why. They sign the contract and they can have very big problems if the wouldn't stick to it. And I think that you can take your child back when such mother can be found, because biologically surrogate mother is not a mother to that child. So I think that such behavior is stupid.

Return to “Surrogacy”