surrogate motherhood is a profession?

Orlando

Re: surrogate motherhood is a profession?

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 am

Hello! I am still happy to communicate with you today) and what about you? Without doubts yeah surrogate mother is something difficult..
But it gives women and huge opportunity to earn money, yeah? Exactly that's why I also can state that surrogate mothers do it for money as well. I am not angry no, on the other hand I think that surrogate mothers are God's blessing because they really help a loooot of couples to be parents and it is really wonderful.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:06 am

It is very interesting..Do you have some plans for today or maybe tomorrow? What could you tell me? Yeah it is true that nowadays surrogacy motherhood is just something complicated..
You are that a lot of surrogate mothers give us the opportunity to become happy parents and to my mind, surrogate mother is just something like profession. I can not judge it because they do difficult work and they really help couples who can not be parents. I find it normal, why not. Nowadays it is possible in our world

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:42 pm

I would like to support you in your statements guys, I also think that today it is a profession, but there are few women who do it for the sake of baby and family, but not because of money at first. We had such life experience when surrogacy Mother tried to get from us as much as possible money before giving the birth for our future son. I have faced with it and almost all women do it for their orbit sake, for their richness. I have such point of view, but maybe other visitors think in some other way from my one.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:18 am

It does not matter what kind of person you are, what you dream about and where you are striving, the ultimate goal of each of us is happiness. But there is always something that distances us from this single dream, and this "something" - we ourselves, or rather, our limitations, which for years are lining up around, and how concrete walls fence us from a happy life.
Accidentally or specially, we limit ourselves every day to something, hide from life in some aspects of it, and if one day these barriers collapse, how amazing life will be.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 am

Engage in self-education in the field of child psychology, for example, read literature for parents, written for them by psychologists. Then you will not only notice and correct your mistakes in time, but also, in the future, get acquainted with the list of possible problems and know in advance about how to solve them. I recommend reading books for parents, written by psychologist Catherine Murashova.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:59 pm

What I do know is this: pregnant surrogate mothers enjoy the same protection as any other pregnant employee. They are entitled to unpaid leave for up to three months, continued medical benefits during the leave, and has the right to return to the same or similar position. In addition, many states offer a pregnant woman additional leave beyond the three-month FMLA leave and guarantee return to the exact same job. I can not judge it because they do difficult work and they really help couples who can not be parents. I find it normal, why not.

Return to “Surrogacy”