what can be better?

Michael

what can be better?

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 pm

I would like to share experience with you. Me and my partner decided to try the program of surrogate motherhood long ago and we managed to succeed. Now we have a boy who is one year old and we are happy and don’t regret about this program. Of course only one of us is the biological father of the child but it doesn’t interfere at all. The most important is that we are parents and what can be better?

Romeo

Re: what can be better?

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Michael, nothing can be better, than parenthood, i truly agree with you! It's endless happiness! You know that i am also a father, though my daughter is not my blood daughter, it does not mean a lot for me, cause being a biological father does not mean that you will become good father and friend for your child and being father not by blood does not mean that you will not love your child :roll:

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:18 pm

congratulations once again! you are really lucky!
i would like to experience that feeling - being a father. i can not even imagine how does it feel. must be great.
i hope your child will grow up into a handsome man. the man who will be proud of his parents and that you will be proud of your child too. we all know that it won't be easy to rise the boy by a gay couple in our society - but we do not care about that! right? we know that we( and you in particular) are going to be great fathers to our children and that we will make all possible to make them happy, healthy and strong! good luck to you, your family and your child!

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Michael, you are quite right, there is nothing in this life that may be better, than having children, taking care of them, and bringing up other people who in the future will be able to achieve something in this world. It is wonderful feeling. Love is the most important, and needed matter in this cruel world, and of course I mean also parental love.

Tamer

Postby Tamer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi. I think it is very good experiance) And I Know a lot about it. when gay men use a traditional surrogate, one of them uses his sperm to fertilize the surrogate's egg through artificial insemination. The surrogate then carries the baby and gives birth. A gay couple might also choose an egg donor, fertilize that donated egg, and have the resulting embryo implanted in a gestational surrogate to carry until birth.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Well it could be better if both of you were your childs biological fathers but we all know that it is impossible.
Anyway - my congratulations! Children is the biggest miracle that you can ever have in all your entire life. Plus i have to admit that you are lucky to succed in the surrogacy programe. Not all of the couples have chance to use such an opportunity. And also you were lucky to have a great woman for your child as i can understand. I would like actually to ask you to share you expiarence little more. How was that to see that your child is growing in a woman?

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Yeah,man,I can agrre with you totally in this one-we do feel the same-me and my partner-about it all,as we are going throught the surrogacy program ourselves now,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I hope it will be alright for all of us-what else can I be really hoping for,there are some things we can't really have some influence on,so what can you really do. 8-) With our first kid we went with the adoption way-and our daughter really can't wait for a little brother or sister to appear in our house and all that. ;) 8-) :) We've deiceded that it will be me,whom our kid will resemble-but we made a deal,that with our third one it'll be vice versa. ;) :) 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:42 am

Hi everybody. I know a lot about it, because we also have surrogate child. We with my husband have two years old child. Intended parents may seek a surrogacy arrangement when either pregnancy is medically impossible, pregnancy risks present an unacceptable danger to the mother's health or is a same sex couple's preferred method of procreation. Monetary compensation may or may not be involved in these arrangements. If the surrogate receives money for the surrogacy the arrangement is considered commercial surrogacy, if she receives no compensation beyond reimbursement of medical and other reasonable expenses it is referred to as altruistic.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Yeah,I can relate to all that,my dude,and all I can really do is congratulate you and your partner and all of your closest ones-cause for real,what can be better and what else is there ti wish for ourselves in this life when we do have a family and we can really call it a full family,cause we do have some kids and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) So,it's like I'm real glad to see people like you here who are just going crazy cause of their happiness and it's a real wondeful thing to be and I do wish to all the men here to feel the same as this dude feels right now,you dig? ;) 8-) :)

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Opponents of surrogacy is considered that it turns children into a kind of product, creating a situation in which the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants; and they claim that this motherhood becomes a work contract, so the desire to benefit may prevail over considerations of benefit to the contracting parties.
In addition, many feminists thought that such practices would contribute to the exploitation of women, and some church groups see it as dehumanizing, immoral trend that undermines the sanctity of marriage and the family.

Return to “Surrogacy”