what can be better?

Michal

Re: what can be better?

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Well,you know that's really a subjective thing to be-you can't be saying something like that and thinking that it will fit for everybody in the whole world,cause some of us might say that better is something we all have individually,and what's real good and wonderful for you might be something inappropriate for me at all and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) :P So,it's like I can understand your affection and all that towards your baby boy and I can do nothing but to congratulate you and your partner-but you can't be saying it's best for everybody,because it isn't. 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 am

You are so right in this point! What can be better than a little cute baby sleeping on your knees? I am really happy for you guys. Will you share with us some interesting points of your everyday life with a child? I hope it doesn’t sound impolite or something. But it will be so nice to know how is it to care about a child, how he grows up and develops.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:30 pm

My boyfriend and I think about surrogacy motherhood. Have you read a post about Center for Surrogacy motherhood? I have googled about this center and have found that some famous people used this agency for their surrogacy program. It is the first time I have heard about this center, so I am not sure about it, but I want to find more information. Have you used this agency or other one? Will you recommend the agency that help you?

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:37 pm

Unfortunately, I don’t know yet how it is to be a father. My previous experience of adoption was really unsuccessful. I am glad for you and your family. I hope that surrogacy program will help me to become a father. I think that it is only one possible way to have a child. I don’t understand why everything is so complicated with adoption process. Your story encourages me to move forward and try one more time. If surrogacy motherhood helped you it will help me to. The last question is where to find a good agency. Will you tell me through which agency have you done your surrogacy program? It will give my an opportunity to avoid failure at this time.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:59 am

Michael - maybe that is a too personal thing to ask about - but how did you make the decision about who is going to be the biological father? The reason I am asking is that I know one couple - well, former couple, as a matter of fact - who had really big argues about that - and who separated eventually because they were not able to make any kind of compromise.. the only option they were provided with is to have twins - but they would not be able to handle that. So I dont think that it always happens that way - but I wonder if you had to decide that matter with your partner - and how did you do that. I hope that I will never get to that extremum as this couple of my friends did.. But I really want to be the biological dad of my future kid!)

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Michael, you're so happy to have a baby. I think at the very beginning the question of argues between partners can occur. But it'll dissapeare with time when you'll have a child. Everything good needs argues, doubts and difficulties, but the result is worth of it. So, male couples who decided to have a baby with the help of a surrogate mother should only think about what they'll get and such thoughts will help to overcome everything!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 pm

It doesn’t matter for me either who is a biological father. Only one thing I care about is happiness of my family. I am glad for your family! I also dream about a child and family, so maybe I cannot image family life clearly enough, because I don’t have one. In any case, I think you will be happy together till the very end. I wish you all the best in our world!

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Some time ago I thought that career, money and success are the most important things in our life. But then I met my partner and everything changed. He persuaded me that family is more important. And family can't exsist withiout babies. When you feel that you're responsible for a life of a little miracle you feel alive and you are happy!

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 pm

I really loved to hear this story here - that is just what I wanted to read about - some luck among all these complains and crying about difficulties) May be you will share some experience - about how did you manage to succeed, the details about the clinic that you've cooperated with? I want to have 2 kids actually - one to be of my own - and one adopted.. that is a question of the close future, though. What can be better, you ask? I dont know - maybe a billion dollars on your bank account?:)) In terms of the happy family - yes, I think that is really great) But I did not ever put kids as something that can grant absolute happiness to any human being)

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:59 pm

nothing can be better than sit together with your child , look in his eyes and understand that you are parents, you see in him your eyes and nose and he just looks like you. i hope that you would be a good father and would raise a good child. choose your methods of raising your son and be a perfect example for him to follow. spend a lot o time with him, even if you that you have to work try to spend him as much as possible because you will lose the best and happiest moments in your life. catch the moment.

Return to “Surrogacy”