what can be better?

Matthey

Re: what can be better?

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:23 am

That’s nice. I want to be a father in the future. I have applied for the surrogacy program ones as a single parent, but it failed. I think that it is cool to have a family and a little child. I wish your family love and support! I think it is really cool that gay couples have rights to have a child. I think that it is a sigh that society has made a great step to the future development of peaceful being of all kinds of people on this planet.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Of course, what can be better. I am entirely agree with you. I am sure you have a wonderful husband and child. I think it does not matter who is a biologocal father, your attitude to the child is more important. Especially if you live and trust each other, you have to be happy for having such a wonderful opportunity to have a nice child.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Of course, what can be better :?: :roll: :? I gues that anything can not be :D ;) :) :shock: A lot of couples think a lot and worry too much that only one parent is biological father, you know :roll: :? But I think it is not a problem at all. You both grow up your child, so you both are fathers, and as for me it does not matter who is biological one :!: :!: :?

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:39 pm

If z were you, or if i decided to get a kid right now, i guess i would use the service of surrogacy center. first of all because there i would get my own child, i'll be a donor, but also I would be more or less sure that a kid would have perhaps some my traits of character.. he would be my part, my soul and blood.. what can be better? ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 pm

i think that for every person it is very different. for you it may be very happy event and you may think that nothing can be happier than it, but there would be a lot of other people who would have a lot of other things happier than it. but i think that it is really great when you have the child and you really get an opportunity to see how your child grows up. you leave a person after you and then you may be really proud of it. i think that you shall be happy that you had such an opportunity because there are a lot of couples who do not have such an opportunity in life. that is what i think about it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Oh, it is so nice that you have become parents :!: :!: :!: :!: I am sure you are very happy and wonderful parents who have a little miracle :o :roll: :!: I guess it is so nice to have your own kid, to take care about him, I think it is a great sense of life ;) ;) ;) Thanks a lot for sharing your own experience, I wish you and your child stay happy and healthy ;) ;) ;)

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

i would like to experience that feeling - being a father. i can not even imagine how does it feel. must be great.
i hope your child will grow up into a handsome man.
the man who will be proud of his parents and that you will be proud of your child too. we all know that it won't be easy to rise the boy by a gay couple in our society - but we do not care about that! right? we know that we( and you in particular) are going to be great fathers to our children and that we will make all possible to make them happy, healthy and strong! good luck to you, your family and your child!

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:42 pm

if you are dreaming about the child, then i think that nothing can be better.now it seems to you that parenting is a very hard process and you would be really very tired, yes it is actually hard but at the same time it is very pleasurable. because children bring happiness in your life and you just enjoy time sending with your little miracle.now i am only thinking about becoming a parent and now i am not sure that i would be definitely a father, because i do not even have a partner. but still the thoughts about it make me so happy and i think that being a father of the child is really wonderful.

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Of course, anything can not be better than become and beeing a parent, I am absolutely agree with you ;) ;) ;) My congratulations :!: :!: I am sure you will have never regreted that you managed to have a child due to the surrogacy process. I wish you stayed wonderful and fair parents for your child and your child was always healthy.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm

it could be better if both of you were your childs biological fathers but we all know that it is impossible.
Anyway - my congratulations! Children is the biggest miracle that you can ever have in all your entire life. Plus i have to admit that you are lucky to succed in the surrogacy programe.
Not all of the couples have chance to use such an opportunity. And also you were lucky to have a great woman for your child as i can understand. I would like actually to ask you to share you expiarence little more. How was that to see that your child is growing in a woman?

Return to “Surrogacy”