what can be better?

Ken1

Re: what can be better?

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm

it could be better if both of you were your childs biological fathers but we all know that it is impossible.
Anyway - my congratulations! Children is the biggest miracle that you can ever have in all your entire life. Plus i have to admit that you are lucky to succed in the surrogacy programe.
Not all of the couples have chance to use such an opportunity. And also you were lucky to have a great woman for your child as i can understand. I would like actually to ask you to share you expiarence little more. How was that to see that your child is growing in a woman?

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:51 pm

My partner and I also decided to try surrogate agency for achieving success in oiur important deal to become happy parents!!So know I am sure that nothing can be better than this website!!http://biodads.com/ BioDads is the only all inclusive agency that offers you a variety of all inclusive gay surrogacy programms with guarantee!BioDads is an all inclusive agency the aim of which is to help all gay male intended parents to become biological dads for their kids. They are the only ones who give you the result GUARANTEE. They are recommended by one of the best known and reliable European centers for human reproduction BioTexCom. BioTexCom acts as guarantor of all actions and transactions between the parties.So now I even don`t know what can be better!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:18 am

Hello everybody and everyone friends!!)) I am happy to greet all of you here today!! how are you doing?? I hope you have nice mood for our conversation)) Sooo.. Of course I can agree with you my dear friend that I even don't know better thing from parenthood!! I also can say that nothing can be better from it.. I am not a parent yet unfortunately... But i think that in the nearest time, maybe in some years I also will say that I am preparing for the surrogacy and that I feel like can nothing can be better!!! Good luck everyone!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:02 am

Hi all! Great topic for discussion. Family is our happiness and success! Family is our support and love!!! I think you need to cherish and appreciate family and loved ones. I am very glad that you are happy and you are doing well! I wish you and your boyfriend good health and happiness! Take care of your love. Let your little son is growing up healthy and happy. Surrogate motherhood gives us the opportunity to hear the word dad. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Nice to be here with all of you today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? So I would like to say my dear friend, that of course it doesn't matter who is a biological father. Really guys.. If you wanted to be parents and now you are, so why are you thinking about such things who is biological father. You are parents now and I hope that you are happy parents and your child will be really happy in your family. So without any words I agree that nothing can be better that family you have.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi all! How are you today? Nothing can be better than family, I really agree with you! It is endless happiness! I congratulate you, you are really lucky! I hope your child will grow into a handsome man!!!!! Let your child pleases you every day! Take care of your child and your family. In the world there are a lot of evil, your child's teacher to beat strong and courageous.... :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 pm

well i think that if you want to become parents and you decide to become parents then i think that it shall not be a problem for you at all and i think that you understand it. of course for you nothing can be better and i think that you understand what i am talking about. you have dreamt about this child for such a long time and you wnated to become parents that i think that now i think that it is the high time for you to become the parent. that is what i think about it. in general i think that you shall become the parents and you will be the best parents for your child. wish you good luck.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Answering your interesting question I will definitely say that nothing can be better than this, believe me, dear friend. I also see the opportunity to tell you that I was the sperm donor but it did not make my husband to feel more or less distant form the baby! no way.. I pray for the harmony in my family and it works...or it works because we are able to withhold ourselves...anyway, it depends on the attitude of each other. as the agent of the initial consultation in the Panaxcenter - http://panaxcenter.com  told us - you have to ready to realize, that there is going to be no sharing onto the "bio-dad" and juts father..

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:24 am

Nothing can be better be sure in it..! I aam telling you, you have to be pretty clear about exactly what will bring the happiness to you... like, it can be the the parenting, or the career, which is really successful for you or anything else, who knows, the variety of huge really, but the opportunity is less... ;) in any case, I am not green with envy because of the happiness you have already.. I know very well, that I am not the way towards this dreamlife too and it is gonna happen to be sooner or later... :geek: oh, and here, you have not mentioned what kind of the surrogacy have you used?! I am trying to collect the list of them.

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 am

Michael I also can not find anything better than it is.. would like to say that I am very happy when I hear that surrogacy helped someone to be parents.. It is really good news and I wish you all the best!!! I am grateful to people who invented such method of becoming parents as surrogate motherhood.. I think that it helped lots of couples to achieve their dream instead of being without an ability to be parents.. So in any case my congratulations to you!!I can say that surrogacy is a real miracle of miracles!!

Return to “Surrogacy”