what can be better?

GeorgeH

Re: what can be better?

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:17 pm

You are right... by the way, I like the way you have mentioned that only one of the couples is the biological father but it does not play the huge role for you and your life partner. and in my personal point of view, it is really the great idea to have the ability to look at some kind of opportunities and therefore, if you are interested in the humble opinion I have - I would rather tell you that the harmony in the couple is of the first most important things at all..! :) and it seems to me like you really have it, so there you go - the perfect imagine is DONE, the main task has been already achieved.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:53 am

Great to see all of you here today :geek: What plans do you have for the next day or weekend?? Is it something interesting dear friends?? I agree that nothing can be better that the fact that you are a biological father especially when you are a gay.. It is really good thing that nowadays surrogacy motherhood has such a advantage to give us the opportunity to become a biological fathers. I think that the next step in my life is the surrogate motherhood. I said that adoption gave the birth for my son, but now I am going to be a biological father for my future second baby

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:42 am

I am so happy for you and your partner.. But you didn't mention, who is a biological father for your baby, you or your partner?? How did you decide this difficult question?? Today I am going to refer to the surrogate agency for being father. But I am still thinking about difficulty of this program. Neither me nor my partner knows who will be a biological father for our baby. Of course both of us want it. But no one strongly says about it.. I think that it is really difficult to find any solution here. What can you recommend me guys?

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:12 am

Hello people!! Wish you to have a good day))) I should say that really nothing can be better than being a biological father .. I can say that this agency http://panaxcenter.com/ They gave the birth for my son, so I am proud of it. So that's why I should say that I was an egg donor for my son so I am a biological father for him. It was so easy decision for us and my husband suggested it by himself. So being a biological father for our son is the most wonderful thing in my life. It is fantastic!!!! And the second our child will be from my husband. It is our own decision.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:08 am

Michael I also dream about it because to be a biological father is the most important thing for many guys it is true. As I told you I am not a father yet but ultimately my partner and I also refer to such process where some of us will be a biological father. We have not decided who will be but I suppose that in future I will be exactly a biological father, and my partner supported me in this decision and even he mentioned that he wants see me in our future baby. I think that it is a fantastic decision, do you agree with me???

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 am

Of course you're right. The most important thing that you've got your little miracle. My congratulations, guys. That's so wonderful when at last you get your child. When you start understanding that now you are real parents, because you have such a wonderful kid. This is the most important thing in our lives to have a baby.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:42 am

Best wishes for you from me.. I am happy to meet you here today and communicate with you. Nothing can be better than becoming parents. It is important to say that if you don't know what and how to become parents you should think about surrogate motherhood. This way can be helpful for everyone who is ready to be dads. Don't you think that anything can be better? For example I I was one of those who used exactly this way in becoming father and it was the best decision in my life.And I am happy now for it!!

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Nothong can be better than recognising that you are a father. Nooothing!!!I am ready to tell you the right truth that thanks to this agency http://panaxcenter.com . I was greatly satisfied with their excellent service and their knowledgeable and experienced staff. You know dudes it was really something fantastic for me . I don`t know what really can be better than recognising that soon you will become a father. Happy father and when you then find out that everything was done. I surely recommend you to try this perfect one. You will not regret.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 pm

My previous experience of adoption was really unsuccessful. I am glad for you and your family. I hope that surrogacy program will help me to become a father.
I think that it is only one possible way to have a child. I don’t understand why everything is so complicated with adoption process. Your story encourages me to move forward and try one more time. If surrogacy motherhood helped you it will help me to. The last question is where to find a good agency. Will you tell me through which agency have you done your surrogacy program? It will give my an opportunity to avoid failure at this time.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 am

You know nothing can be better than sit together with your child , look in his eyes and understand that you are parents, you see in him your eyes and nose and he just looks like you.
i hope that you would be a good father and would raise a good child. choose your methods of raising your son and be a perfect example for him to follow. spend a lot o time with him, even if you that you have to work try to spend him as much as possible because you will lose the best and happiest moments in your life. catch the moment.

Return to “Surrogacy”