what can be better?

Ford

Re: what can be better?

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 am

You know I really loved to hear this story here - that is just what I wanted to read about - some luck among all these complains and crying about difficulties) May be you will share some experience - about how did you manage to succeed, the details about the clinic that you've cooperated with? I want to have 2 kids actually - one to be of my own - and one adopted.. that is a question of the close future, though. What can be better, you ask? I dont know - maybe a billion dollars on your bank account?:)) In terms of the happy family - yes, I think that is really great) But I did not ever put kids as something that can grant absolute happiness to any human being

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Good evening dears. I can not find anything better in thus life than being a dad. I am so glad that three years ago I referred to surrogate motherhood and it gave the birth for our little son. I think that nothing could be better than it. In our couple I am a biological father and we decided to make such decision together. In my opinion it doesn't matter who is a biological father because together you are family and it is the most important aspect. Nothing can be better than having full family and children's smiles

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:09 am

Simply put, we can be born with an "established level" of happiness, as Likken says, but we do not need to stick to it.
Happiness also depends on how we cope with our emotions and how to build relationships with other people.
John Haydt, author of The Hypothesis of Happiness, teaches us positive psychology.
He actually instructs his students to become more happy throughout the semester.

NataliaRib

what can be better

Postby NataliaRib » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:10 am

quick question I have a 1992 jack and was wondering what I can do for better fuel economy as I am getting really bad mileage from a tank any help would be appreciated thanks

Return to “Surrogacy”