What is co-parenting?

Ninelslage

What is co parenting

Postby Ninelslage » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:58 am

Lie down hun Take any chance to rest is my motto especially when pregnant and solo parenting.

Orlando

Re: What is co-parenting?

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:21 pm

For me it is a pleasure to communicate on this gay friendly website!! So of course I know that more often than not, co-parenting occurs following a separation, divorce, or break up of a romantic partnership in which children are involved. Despite the many challenges, though, psychologists say that it is possible to develop a cordial working relationship with your ex for the sake of your children.
My attitude to this normal and I even can say that my friends had such experience with co-parenting.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:43 am

The basis for establishing paternity is the participation of the alleged father in the upbringing or maintenance of the child. The law does not require that both the child's upbringing and maintenance take place. It is sufficient for the court to establish at least one of these circumstances, although the intended father of the child can simultaneously participate in the costs of the child's maintenance and show care and attention to the child, i.e. to educate him.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:59 pm

During this period, the child is already more focused on bright toys. He can talk to himself, make not only single vowels, but also consonants. It becomes more curious to the things and events around him. He puts the nipple out of his mouth, and then tries to shove it back. By the end of the third month, the child should add about 800 grams in weight and 3 cm in height. The period between sleep can be 1-1.5 hours. Be sure to surround him with care and warmth. Often talk to him, hug, kiss, take on the handle and walk with him around the room.

Return to “Co-parenting”