What is co-parenting?

Barney40

Re: What is co-parenting?

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Joint parenting of children after separation, divorce or break up of a romantic relationship that involves children. Joint custody is very difficult and responsibly! The children are very weak and fragile. After the divorce of the parents the child needs to communicate with each of them. Communication with parents is very important for a child!!! The child should know that he is loved and appreciated is very important! ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:11 am

Hello guys! Joint parenting is a responsibility and duty to the child. When parents differ have to share the baby... It's very hard for children, so joint parenting is very important in this case! The child needs to communicate with parents. Parents should love and cherish their children!!! It is very important to respect the opinion and desire of the children! The child must understand that he is loved and appreciated. ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 am

The topic is really hard both for children and parents. The child get used that you were always together, but after you broke up and his world is ruined! :o The main task for both parents is to remain the normal frirndly relations, no scandals no fights and no bad words to the child's adress. You need to make the schedule of visiting and decide with whom the child will stay and for how long. Tell about these rules to your child also and make him sure that you both still love him and want to take care of him. And try not to lie, because children see and understand all these. Also dont tell the bad words about his second parent.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:23 am

Hi all, how are you? How are you? Very good weather outside! A very good topic for discussion. Nowadays often used the term. Most often, joint upbringing of children takes place after a breakup, divorce, or the breakup of a romantic relationship that involves children. Your parents, your children should know that they are more important than the conflict that ended with the breakdown of the marriage—and understand that your love for them will prevail despite changing circumstances. These children feel protected and safe. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:35 pm

well you know i think that co-parenting is really a very hard thing and i think that you understand what i am talking about, it is not simple at ll ad i think that it would be really very hard f the child and of course at the same time very hard for the parents because they would have to make a timetable when the child is with one parent and when the child is with the other parent and i think that you know that it is not so simple but of course it is life and i think that you know what i am talking about.but if you have such a situation then i think that you shall succeed.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 am

of course i have heard about it but you know it is hard for one parent all the time because if the child lives with you then of course you shall not care about it but for the parent who ha to see the child and the child doe snot live wit hi it is very hard and i think that you know it, but of course if there is no other way out then i think that you shall do it and you shall organise it in the best way, i think that you know what i am talking about, but for the child it is very hard as well, i think that you understand it and i think that you realise it, but sill if you want you can do it.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! 8-) :mrgreen: of course I know that co-parenting, sometimes called joint parenting or shared parenting, is the experience of raising children as a single parent when separation or divorce occurs. Occasionally, social scientists also use the term to describe any two people who are jointly raising a child, regardless of whether or not they are both biological parents or have ever been romantically linked.. All know this information without any words. But to tell the truth I can say that I have never faced with it

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends. The term co parenting is used to describe relationship of parents, for example where one of them is a biological father. I also heard guys that social scientists also use the term to describe any two people who are jointly raising a child, regardless of whether or not they are both biological parents or have ever been romantically linked. But more often than not, co-parenting occurs following a separation, divorce, or break up of a romantic partnership in which children are involved.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 am

Oh I really like to be here today with all of you!!! It is no wonder that co-parents are people who work cooperatively together to raise a child, with everyone actively involved in the raising of the child. Classically, people use the term “co-parents” to describe a divorced couple parenting their biological child, but co-parents do not necessarily need to be genetically related to the child, nor do they need to live in separate households. To be honest I have never faced with it. And I think that it is not so understandable.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm

coparenting or co-parenting describes a parenting situation where two parents work together to raise a child even though they are divorced, separated or no longer living together.
Through your parenting partnership, your kids should recognize that they are more important than the conflict that ended the marriage—and understand that your love for them will prevail despite changing circumstances. Kids whose divorced parents have a cooperative relationship:Feel secure. When confident of the love of both parents, kids adjust more quickly and easily to divorce and have better self-esteem.Benefit from consistency.

Return to “Co-parenting”