please your man in bed

ANdreF37

Re: please your man in bed

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi guys! Good topic for discussion! Love is understanding and happiness! We all tend to be that loved us. We need to love and respect the opinion of the partner. Should it surprise surprise! You can cook delicious candlelit dinner, or cook an erotic surprise. You can make erotic massage! You can always ask him where he wants to focus on and how much pressure he wants to apply. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello guys! If you are more the passive Type, it becomes a little more aggressive with your partner. Aggressive means to be a bit stronger and dominate. To cook for your man. To create a good dinner before he gets home. Go for walks together and talk. we all understand that it is very important to satisfy our partners in bed, if we want to be happy in a relationship. we have to beat are open to any experiments. :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi all! How are you? Very good and relevant topic for discussion! I totally agree with you love and sex is what most of us strive to have in life. In order to please your man you have to beat the attentive and caring!!! You need to respect and value the opinion of loved one! You can prepare a romantic Ugin or to surprise you! :mrgreen:

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:49 am

I am here to greet all of you here today!! My dear readers I am happy to be here with you today and what about you?? I can say that most of all u lead the same instructions as Richard. I mean that we should cook for man. Set up a nice dinner before he gets home. This meal should include some sentimental value to it, maybe it was a meal from your first date or its his favorite meal. To even spice up the romantic appeal, have a complementary wine for the meal and have some romantic but mellow music in the background. I am more supposupport this idea can be liked by your man

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi men!!! There are a lot of different methods how to please your man in bed. Of course I know lots of them but sometimes I am really puzzled... I liked the post about aggressive. I mean that aggressive means being a little bit more forceful and dominate. The best place for aggressiveness is in the bed room. Initiate the sex, take charge and be demanding with what you want done. Your partner should be surprised and will let you proceed, because you are mirroring back their nature.. Maybe some next time I will try that method Damien recommended.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:58 pm

To tell the truth I support an idea thataall people should take care about sex in their relationships. Because it is one of the most important member of happy relationships. Love and sex is what most of us strive to have in life, but when you’re in a long-term relationship it has the potential of becoming business instead of pleasure. I always try to please my man in the bad, I try to surprise him and i try to do it so often because I know that my husband is sexually active and I like it you know))) we try to make our sexual life curious, both of us !!!

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Good afternoon my attentive listeners and friendly readers!!!I know a lot of variants how to please my beloved and how to make him him. My partner likes sex and I am not shameful to speak about it because we are all friends here and I suppose that we trust each other. So i want to say that my partner likes experements and I know that it makes him happy so that is why I try to be high encouraged in this sexual process!!I like to suggest him new positions ,and when he sees my initiative he is really happy. And ultimately he is exactly pleased with such my actions!! :D :D :D :D

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Have a good evening dudes)))I am happy to meet you here today again and every single day) :D :D :D :D THere are many methods how to please your beloved man ,but personaly for me the most suitable methos that makes my partner more happier are my acts in bed. Of course there are many pleasant surprises for him beforehand and for example romantic evening that can boost his mood. At all every time I try to create something new for my partner in bad ,to try interesting toys for pleasure or so on. My partner likes it

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:58 am

Good afternoon my dear guys. I am glad to meet you here as usual. Let's have a small talk. There are many many ways how to make partner happy and satisfied. I agree with Willy that the best thing for us, I mean for us men that the best satisfaction is pleasures in bed. You know my partner and I are looking for hot feelings all time and that's why I know that it would be the best for my dear partner. For example I know that my decision to try an extreme sex somewhere in public place ,besides we try some sex toys for pleasuring each other in bed!!!! :))))))

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

I think that if you are the more passive type then get a little bit more aggressive with your partner. Now, aggressive doesn't necessarily mean getting loud or hitting.
Aggressive means being a little bit more forceful and dominate. The best place for aggressiveness is in the bed room. Initiate the sex, take charge and be demanding with what you want done. Your partner should be surprised and will let you proceed, because you are mirroring back their nature. Now, of course don't take it overboard and do what feels right. Also don't get awkward or embarrassed about it, remember that this man is your lover so you should feel comfortable.

Return to “Polls”