please your man in bed

Peter Parker

please your man in bed

Postby Peter Parker » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:33 pm

If you claim to be strictly monogamous, make sure your partner is as well. If you are an open relationship type, make sure you partner is too and lay out boundaries, rules and regulation. As always, communication is key to a pleasurable relationship, because as much as you want him to read your mind... he can't!Love and sex is what most of us strive to have in life, but when you’re in a long-term relationship it has the potential of becoming business instead of pleasure. If you’re not careful, sex can turn into a job. To please your man you need to keep him engaged and interested in not only the relationship, but the fantasies of what it can become. What are your tips of how to please your man? ;)

DaddyAdam

Re: please your man in bed

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:46 am

If you are the more passive type then get a little bit more aggressive with your partner. Now, aggressive doesn't necessarily mean getting loud or hitting. Aggressive means being a little bit more forceful and dominate. The best place for aggressiveness is in the bed room. Initiate the sex, take charge and be demanding with what you want done. Your partner should be surprised and will let you proceed, because you are mirroring back their nature. Now, of course don't take it overboard and do what feels right. Also don't get awkward or embarrassed about it, remember that this man is your lover so you should feel comfortable.

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Cook for your man. Set up a nice dinner before he gets home. This meal should include some sentimental value to it, maybe it was a meal from your first date or its his favorite meal. To even spice up the romantic appeal, have a complementary wine for the meal and have some romantic but mellow music in the background. Also have the surrounding neat and clean even you and those dishes, and have nice subtle aroma around the household, this will help with the relaxation factor when he comes home. After the meal the dessert can be something sensual like chocolate and or some whip cream and ice-cream. This way you can get a little naught with the whip cream and chocolate syrup and get him to eat you up.

Albert

Postby Albert » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Listen, remember and reflect. Listening is a great tool because when you listen to your man, you will learn things about him. Listening is a great weapon that can blow his mind when you use it in a loving manner. For example, you heard him talking about a certain item more than once, you can write it down. Later when his birthday or any other special occasion arises, he'll be blown away by the gift and he'll know you been listening. Also listen and keep quiet when he needs to vent and just give him support not advice, the advice can come later after his cooled off.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 am

Give him a nice rub down followed by a warm bubble bath. There are some great Youtube tutorials on some easy back/foot massage techniques. Simply memorize a few and when he is least expecting it get him to lay nude on a towel face down. Then whip out some warm massage oil and give him a nice oil rub down. You can always ask him where he want focus on and how much pressure he wants applied. After a nice thirty plus massage grab his hand a get him in the warm bath you drew him. Get some scented candles lit and play some soothing music in the background. If the tub is big enough, join him. (Be warned! things may get hot and heavy).

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Go on walks together and talk. There are many beautiful days that come your way and there are plenty of scenery that need appreciating. So on one of those beautiful days, get your man to go on a walk with you. Try to find a path or trial that has great scenery. On the walk share your mind with him. Bring up fears, dreams and hopes for the future and get him to share with you. Open up on an intimate level and let the conversation be natural and you will see that both of you will laugh, have nostalgic sighs and points that bring tears. At the end of it all, there will be a new profound understanding between you and him. (To make it a splendid walk, don't bring up issues that ignite arguments)

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Wooohhooo 8-) 8-) 8-) Spicy again! :oops: :oops: ;) ;) You know guys it all depends on you and wishes of your partner! You should just take everything in your own hands....And i mean it ;) ;) ;) A hand job like he has never had—and could not possibly give himself. He will be in a heaven then!!! And it is easy actually to do! This is really a two-hand job. Begin by clasping your lubricated hands together, fingers interlaced, tightly around him (but not so tightly, of course, that you cut off his circulation). So play with him like never before! Hope i helped you! :D ;)

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:03 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together since long time. So I know all the tricks that he likes me to do. Also he knows what I like. When we want to try something new, there is any long discussion before it. We just do it on the spot. We both know that we are open for any experiments.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 pm

of course we all understand that it is very important to please our partners in bed if we want to be happy in relations. we all often tell that sex is not important in relations but i think that it is not so. of course it is not the most important things in relations but still it is very very important. if your partner is not pleased in bed there is a high probability that he will have someone on the side and it is really so. you shall have a lot of things which may drive your partner crazy in bed ad of course he also shall make everything in order to satisfy you. be always different and it will like you even more, but he shall also understand it.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:10 pm

i guess that if you are a couple and you love each other there is no need to be worried about pleasing, cause you please each other every time you see each other :) :) but that is my personal point of view, you know. however you may find some info in special iterature, visit sex shop and so on :) :) turn on your imagination - and it is okay)))

Return to “Polls”