please your man in bed

Jeffrey Wilson

Re: please your man in bed

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:35 pm

To stay creative in a daily life with your partner is a very big deal and a very difficult one. At the begining of your relationships everything was awesome, you had not to invent something new and crrative, everything turns to be like this itself. But when people dating for a long time or who have already married for some time the spark of romantic disappears from their life and sexual life including. But people invent something, for example to use sex toys or play roles of different characters such as nurses, policemen and so on and so forth. I am sure it will hepl to add some new colours to your life.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm

if you are a log in bedroom then i think that it is really very big problem and i hope that you would be able to overcome it. it is not easy , i understand it but if your husband has told you it then you ay be sure that you do something wrong. try not to think about yourself in bed, think about him , how you can please him. give yourself a freedom and do not worry about anything, try to get pleasure from it and bring it him as well. just be yourself, but always learn something NEW AND SHOCK YOUR HUSBAND WTH IT AND THEN HEWILL never TELL THAT YOU ARE A LOG in the BEDROOM. wish you good luck in it. :D :D

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:01 pm

There are many ways to please your man. Here are some of them. For example, you can make your sex fun by playing sexy games. Make a silly bet to be paid off in sexual favors or play a board game naked in bed and agree that the loser has to grant the winner one lusty request. Be naughty and tease your man by turning yourself on.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 pm

I think if you are the more passive type then get a little bit more aggressive with your partner. Now, aggressive doesn't necessarily mean getting loud or hitting. Aggressive means being a little bit more forceful and dominate.
The best place for aggressiveness is in the bed room. Initiate the sex, take charge and be demanding with what you want done. Your partner should be surprised and will let you proceed, because you are mirroring back their nature. Now, of course don't take it overboard and do what feels right. Also don't get awkward or embarrassed about it, remember that this man is your lover so you should feel comfortable.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:40 pm

i think that it is very important to please your man in bed and in my opinion it plays very important role in the relations. i do not have a stable partner and that is why for me it is not as important as it could be because when you have sex with a new partner then you do not get bored so fast as with the person with whom you for such a long time. that is why you always shall try something new and encourage your partner to do it if he does not want it. you shall not b shy you please your man in bed, because ou would enjoy it very much, i would do everything for my man in bed. it is great.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 pm

This meal should include some sentimental value to it, maybe it was a meal from your first date or its his favorite meal. To even spice up the romantic appeal, have a complementary wine for the meal and have some romantic but mellow music in the background.
Also have the surrounding neat and clean even you and those dishes, and have nice subtle aroma around the household, this will help with the relaxation factor when he comes home. After the meal the dessert can be something sensual like chocolate and or some whip cream and ice-cream. This way you can get a little naught with the whip cream and chocolate syrup and get him to eat you up.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:35 pm

In my opinion listening is a great tool because when you listen to your man, you will learn things about him. Listening is a great weapon that can blow his mind when you use it in a loving manner.
For example, you heard him talking about a certain item more than once, you can write it down. Later when his birthday or any other special occasion arises, he'll be blown away by the gift and he'll know you been listening. Also listen and keep quiet when he needs to vent and just give him support not advice, the advice can come later after his cooled off.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Yes, I agree that in relations you have to discuss everythong, and explain your purpose and desire on the initial stage. If you see that your parner wants to have free relations, it may be useless to change him, and to tell that this is not normal. This is your choice and you have to realise all its pluses and minuses...

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 am

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! The ability to create a good pair is a science! For a good marriage need to respect and appreciate each other! You must pay attention to the guy! To respect his wish and request. To prepare a good meal for a man. To create a good dinner before he gets home. You need to carefully and with love to treat a guy! To show love and care. ;) ;) ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello guys! Oh what a topic... Very interesting topic for discussion! Well, we need to think what can be done special for a loved one! Of course you need to love and respect him as a person! It is very important to respect and value the opinion of my boyfriend. I think you can go together to relax and enjoy each other!!! You can arrange a candlelit dinner, prepare a delicious meal. You can arrange a surprise for a loved one... ;)

Return to “Polls”