sex positions

Williams

Re: sex positions

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm

i think that all of us know that there are a lot of sex position , some are loved by a lot of people and some other positions are not very popular. i have one my favourite position. it is called i guess hot sit up. sit on the edge of the bed or on a chair with your feet on the floor. he turns away and backs up onto you, sitting between your legs. he can ride back and forth by pushing off the chair arms or pressing up with her feet. he can control the angle of entry by arching her back while doggy-style is about your dominance, The Hot Seat puts him in the driver's seat. and that makes it one of the best sex positions for both of you. that is it.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:56 pm

I like experimenting with my boyfriend in bed. I think it's right way for upgrading your sex life. usually we have 3-4 positions during our intimacy, but my favourite one is PRETZEL DIP when you lie on your right side; he kneels, straddling your right leg and curling your left leg around his left side.. This position provides deeper penetration of doggy style while still being able to make that important eye contact.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:01 pm

However, for rich love making, don't let the time you caught your parents scar you from enjoying the intimacy that comes with missionary. It’s true that the missionary position can lead to the most intimate love-making, allowing each man to see and be close to the other’s face, but that needn’t stop it being great sex. Indeed, with the closer emotional involvement, the physical sensations of sex are greatly enhanced.It helps at the start if the bottom can hold his own legs back. He should feel confident raising his anus and buttocks for his partner to see and appreciate. Don’t rely, in other words, on the top to do all the work. Help him enter you easily. The bottom might use his hands and arms to pull his knees close to his chest, or to support the raised lower back, or – if he’s sufficiently yogic – leave them rested on the bed, spread around him.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:35 pm

you know the are really a lot of different sex position and that is why you may choose any which you like but i think that the most important thing is to choose the position in which both of you would get pleasure and which would be comfortable for you. but i think that all the time you shall try something new and you shall not stop.because if you would always have sex only in the one position then i think that you would just be bored with your sex and it would not bring you any pleasure. but if you would always seek for the perfect position and choose everything new then i think that it would be really perfect. that is it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:51 pm

The doggy style position is great for a good, hard, fast thrusting, the "Catcher" is on hands and knees, backside to their partner's penis, and away you thrust. This way the "Pitcher" can pound and pull the receiver into him by holding onto his waist. This position also allows the receiver to either self-masturbate or be masturbated by the top. But, give your partner a break, especially if they're on top, it's pretty demanding up there. If you're looking for variation, try flat doggie. This involves the receiver flat on stomach, a silk covered pillow under his groin area, butt in an elevated position with the pitcher flat out on top, pumping away. The silk pillow is extra stimulating for the receiver .

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Think of it as a reverse child's pose in yoga.
The receiver lays down on a couch (bed floor, table, and hood of a car ... ) while the pitcher grasps the receivers' ankles, calves or knees (whatever is comfortable for the receiver) and simultaneously pushes the legs back toward the receivers' chest as the pitcher inserts his penis. The more the legs get pushed back, the tighter the backside feels.Just be careful that a trip to the chiropractor isn't the next step for your dearly beloved. Variation: Receiver stays in same position while the pitcher lays perpendicular and sideways to the receiver.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Well, to tell the truth - I dont like to experiment with my husband. We dont do anything special))) Yes, the sex is very important for our health, and for someone it may be as art and as hobby. I met such people... Yes, sometimes I think or even want to try somethig, to look for something in the internet, some advices, but after - dont do. I dont know why...

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:32 am

Hi all! A very interesting topic for discussion! sex can be enjoyed in many ways! Standing, kneeling, and lying! What position is better to choose depends only on you! It is important to consider body type partners. And of course your desire! Some prefer the home environment , in a standing pose or lying on a soft bed! I prefer the beach, the sand! Also posture kneeling facing each other........What position you choose to tell intimate encounter! Just the two of us can come up with something incredible and very nice! :D :D :D :D

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi guys! A very interesting topic for discussion!!! Sexual positions are very different. For each of us to sexual positions are of great importance... I believe that there are many good poses that bring incredible pleasure! You should try every time to change the pose, very sexy!!! I think you need to love your partner and respect his opinion and desire in sex! Sexual posture is very important for each of us. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:46 am

Hello guys! Family life is a constant robot! This is a permanent robot on a relationship! Family is very important to appreciate and respect each other!!! Family is very important to love each other! Sexual relationship is the Foundation of marriage! Sex is very important in relation to two people! Sexual positions are of great importance for each of us! Sex is fun for us. Therefore, positions in sex is very important! You have to beat outright, strike different poses! ;)

Return to “Polls”