sex positions

JinHo

Re: sex positions

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

Hello guys! Family life is a constant robot! This is a permanent robot on a relationship! Family is very important to appreciate and respect each other!!! Family is very important to love each other! Sexual relationship is the Foundation of marriage! Sex is very important in relation to two people! Sexual positions are of great importance for each of us! Sex is fun for us. Therefore, positions in sex is very important! You have to beat outright, strike different poses! ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi guys! How do you get there? How are you doing??? I believe that sex is very important for each of us!!! We need to understand what sexual positions are a lot important!!! Each of us has a favorite position for sex!!! The most common missionary position! I like it because it is convenient and familiar. I think you need to appreciate each other. Need to respect each other's opinions. To respect the desire of the partner in bed. ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:10 am

Hi all! Oh very hot topic for discussion. I think we all know that there are many sex positions. I like to experiment with my boyfriend in bed. I think this is the right way to improve your sex life. the closer emotional involvement, the physical sensation of sex is greatly enhanced!!!! you know, a lot of different sex positions, and that's why you can choose any that you like, but I think the most important thing is to choose the position in which you could both enjoy and which would be comfortable for you. but I think all the time you need to try something new and never stop!!!!! :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi all! How are you guys? What's new? Oh very good topic for discussion! The most common position is the missionary position. the missionary position can lead to most intimate feelings!!!! the closer emotional involvement, the physical sensation of sex greatly enhanced! Guys, most importantly the desire to beat together! :mrgreen:

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!!)) :ugeek: :geek: How are you doing today??? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me??? I hope so guys!!!))) So there are a lot of poses and I can say that most of all we tried all of poses.. But here I can agree with Richard that way the "Pitcher" can pound and pull the receiver into him by holding onto his waist. I am more than agree that this position also allows the receiver to either self-masturbate or be masturbated by the top. But, give your partner a break, especially if they're on top, it's pretty demanding up there. Buuuut I can say that tastes are different and we can like exactly different poses.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:40 am

Good morning everyone here friends!! I am happy to greet each of you who clicked this post for discussion :lol: I find sex as inseparable part of my life and in the any relationships. To tell the truth I don't have any special positions. I like every. But I also consider the doggy style position is great for a good, hard, fast thrusting, the "Catcher" is on hands and knees, backside to their partner's penis, and away you thrust..and if we speak about it u can say that both partners should be involved in it

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:57 am

Yeeeeah this topic is really so hot and spicy!! I want to say that it is a little bit shameful for me to speak about this theme.. But I will try.. So we as usual use Missionary position. and one of guy said really worth thing as for this.. That however, for rich love making, don't let the time you caught your parents scar you from enjoying the intimacy that comes with missionary. It’s true that the missionary position can lead to the most intimate love-making, allowing each man to see and be close to the other’s face, but that needn’t stop it being great sex. More than agree. This position is my favorite!!

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:53 pm

:?: :?: hmm, oh... Such an intimate article for discussion I suppose... In my favorite list there are a lot of differen sex positions and you know if we have huge desires we try to use all of them :mrgreen: some of them are simple for starting, some of them sooooo hot for ending the process. But in addition I would like to say that Richard is right that all people almost like hot diggity doggie position. .If you've haven't seen a dog humping another dog then you've been living under a rock.it is really so plain and simple.The doggy style position is great for a good, hard, fast thrusting. I support this point of view

SebastianWolf

Postby SebastianWolf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello everyone! You're talking about very interesting topic :D Honestly, my partner and I aren't experimenters and rarely try different uncommon sex positions. We prefer two common positions - missionary and cowboy. Why do we like them? It's easy to explain. First of all, we know them. So we don't need to afraid to break something (leg, arm, etc.) :D The second argument is that it is easy to do them. Yep, sometimes we can try other positions. For example, doggy style or 69, but we don't like them so much. Don't judge us. I know that we look like two old man who don't like trying something new :lol:

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:27 pm

I want say thank you for this theme. it is very interesting for me to tell the truth. there are a lot of sex positions and i am sure that every couple has its own favourite position. my favourite one is bootyful view.
have your man sit up on the bed so that his legs are extended horizontally toward the foot of the bed. turn around and straddle him — with your back toward him — and then lower yourself onto his erect penis. this position allows for great control over speed, depth, and intensity of stimulation. Since you're facing away, you can feel totally uninhibited, that is why i love it very much.

Return to “Polls”