sex positions

Peter Parker

sex positions

Postby Peter Parker » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

;) Yes, we gay men are quite proud to be known as the "Lewis and Clark" of sexual exploration/creation of new gay sex positions. However, a few of these we take no credit for, other than credit for fully enjoying some positions to their fullest.It's time to turn up the heat, pull back the sheets, and drop the drawers for a somewhat comprehensive guide to gay sex positions. You may have been asked at one time or another whether you were a top, bottom, or versatile. Some gay men use these labels to identify themselves or to find partners that match their preferences. Others prefer a more loose interpretation of their sexual roles. So...What are your most favourite positions guys? And why do you like them?

DaddyAdam

Re: sex positions

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:19 am

The most common position. Missionary position.Yawn! Enough said. However, for rich love making, don't let the time you caught your parents scar you from enjoying the intimacy that comes with missionary. It’s true that the missionary position can lead to the most intimate love-making, allowing each man to see and be close to the other’s face, but that needn’t stop it being great sex. Indeed, with the closer emotional involvement, the physical sensations of sex are greatly enhanced.It helps at the start if the bottom can hold his own legs back. He should feel confident raising his anus and buttocks for his partner to see and appreciate. Don’t rely, in other words, on the top to do all the work. Help him enter you easily. The bottom might use his hands and arms to pull his knees close to his chest, or to support the raised lower back, or – if he’s sufficiently yogic – leave them rested on the bed, spread around him.

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 am

Hot diggity doggie.If you've haven't seen a dog humping another dog then you've been living under a rock. Plain and simple.The doggy style position is great for a good, hard, fast thrusting, the "Catcher" is on hands and knees, backside to their partner's penis, and away you thrust. This way the "Pitcher" can pound and pull the receiver into him by holding onto his waist. This position also allows the receiver to either self-masturbate or be masturbated by the top. But, give your partner a break, especially if they're on top, it's pretty demanding up there. If you're looking for variation, try flat doggie. This involves the receiver flat on stomach, a silk covered pillow (of course) under his groin area, butt in an elevated position with the pitcher flat out on top, pumping away. The silk pillow is extra stimulating for the receiver ... if done correctly.

Albert

Postby Albert » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:26 pm

What about Side Doggie/Missionary ??This is always a debate at my wine and cheese parties: Is it doggie or missionary if you're lying on your sides, back to chest? I say, who cares! It's hot just having skin-to-skin contact and gives the pitcher easy access to the receivers chest, penis, legs, hair, and face — hell, wherever they want to explore.Of course the limber yogi master receiver can also contort in this sex position to stroke the pitcher with backhanded strokes, as well. And, for those yoga-fanatical pitchers, you may also find yourself in a position to curl around the receiver's side to play with his nipples.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:32 am

Cliff Diver.For you swimming enthusiasts, or those of you who just appreciate a man in a Speedo (a man in a Speedo who does a Speedo justice, that is), here's your chance to dive into your partner like you've never done before. Just make sure he's been working those biceps and triceps ... and that you've got good medical insurance in case you thrust too hard from behind and cause him to lose his balance, thus crushing his face into the floor. Oh, and if you, Mr. Pitcher, don't have strong legs, well, then don't try this at home.So what's the game plan? Like the doggie style, the receiver gets on all fours on the ground. The pitcher then gets behind the receiver and with proper lubrication and protection, enters the receiver. The pitcher then simultaneously stands, and lifts the receiving partner up by the thighs or waist so that the receiver can wrap his legs around the pitchers back. Once standing, let the thrusting and fun begin. Elbow pads also highly recommended.

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:05 pm

If you've never had your booty exposed, just know this gay sex position is about maximum exposure. Think of it as a reverse child's pose in yoga. The receiver lays down on a couch (bed floor, table, and hood of a car ... ) while the pitcher grasps the receivers' ankles, calves or knees (whatever is comfortable for the receiver) and simultaneously pushes the legs back toward the receivers' chest as the pitcher inserts his penis. The more the legs get pushed back, the tighter the backside feels.Just be careful that a trip to the chiropractor isn't the next step for your dearly beloved. Variation: Receiver stays in same position while the pitcher lays perpendicular and sideways to the receiver. Ready, aim, enter and you're off to your own version of Sideways ... wine not included. We just dole out advice here so we're not going to buy the drinks to loosen you up!

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:06 pm

:oops: ;) A spicy topic...Love it :roll: Um.. i would mention chairs :!: Thank goodness I never caught grams and gramps in this position, or I would have sworn off sex all together. Besides, this gay sex position isn't for the frail or faint at heart. Here's how to do it: the pitcher lays back pulling knees to chest. The receiver sits backward between the pitcher's legs, inserting pitchers penis into himself.Once comfortable and fully astride, the receiver begins a rhythmic motion of rocking back and forth to his liking. Yeah, who cares about the pitcher, as long as the receiver is happy, right? Thus another argument for being versatile gay men. Versatile rocks! Some people love it - anothers - not...Maybe some of you will share your own expiarences :?: :?: :ugeek:

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 pm

I prefer bottom)) In that position my partner is top and he feels like a boss)) I like when he leads. He is a chief in our romantic, social and sexual relationships. I give him all rights to do what he wants. I am open to any experiments. Sometimes I suggest some new place or a kind of role play. A couple of times we have done it in Halloween costumes.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

there are a lot of sex positions and i am sure that every couple has its own favourite position. my favourite one is bootyful view. have your man sit up on the bed so that his legs are extended horizontally toward the foot of the bed. turn around and straddle him — with your back toward him — and then lower yourself onto his erect penis. this position allows for great control over speed, depth, and intensity of stimulation. Since you're facing away, you can feel totally uninhibited, that is why i love it very much.try it.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:17 pm

well, if we start descussing here all the positions, it will take tooooooooo much time here)))) and i am sure each of us has his own favourite positions. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am a traditional one, i mean i prefer traditional, they bring more pleasure and that is okay for me. Some guys prefer rough things and that is okay too.. we are al different.

Return to “Polls”