Is it appropriate to discuss sex on the first date?

Peter Parker

Is it appropriate to discuss sex on the first date?

Postby Peter Parker » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Forget politics and religion: the most uncomfortable first date conversation for a lot of guys is sex. However, i am going to put forward the radical notion that you probably should talk about — or at least around — sex on a first date. What do I mean by that? Some people are dating alot before starting eeven talking about sex - not even having it. And then it just turns out that you guys do not have alot of common things about your sexual life and desires in general. So i believe that we should talk about sex openly on the first date...At least i do that...Some people think that i am weird maybe - let it be. What do you think guys?

DaddyAdam

Re: Is it appropriate to discuss sex on the first date?

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 am

When you’re bantering with a woman, whether it’s out at a bar or on a date, you basically want to accomplish a few things: be Funny: This is where you chat, banter, flirt and basically try to get her to smile or laugh. You want to be carefree and self-amused here. What you don’t want to be is a dancing monkey desperate to entertain her… which is one reason that you should also… First it can sound weird and kind of uncomfortable but in general you will have a great fun,believe me! Nothing is wrong in such kind of chats. I do that by myself sometimes and people react normal on it. Do not be scared

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:15 am

Be challenging: here’s the part of the conversation where you push her away a little bit. You make jokes about how you gave up dating bad boys, or that it will never work between you two because she likes Grey’s Anatomy. The point here is to keep things light still. You don’t want to offend him or be a jerk. But even this won’t work unless you’re also ready to… Try to make the conversation more natural... Let it just go like it is...If he would like to stop talking about it or if you see that he does not like it - just do not push on him with this conversation. Give him time

Albert

Postby Albert » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:27 pm

Be sexual: being sexual means just that. This is where your flirting is going to shift more to sexual innuendo. You don’t want to be a creep, but you’d also be amazed at what you can get away with once you’ve established some rapport with a man before. A lot of the time, the difference between being creepy and being sexy is whether or not he’s into you.What happens when you start being a little sexual? It’s good to go about this in a light way, just like when you’re being funny or being challenging. If you come on too strong, that can turn him off.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:38 am

Remember that the point of being sexual on a first date is to let her know that you’re not just interested in him as a friend. A lot of guys complain about the “friend zone,” but a lot of these same guys aren’t going out of their way to let men know that they are interested in them as more than “just friends.” Without being sexual, you can come across as a bit like a “best friend” or “big brother” type. So when it comes to first date conversation, don’t feel like you always have to play it completely safe. Want to make relations work out - feel free to talk everything you want.

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:37 pm

FOR THE RELATIONSHIP serious man, sex itself is NOT the goal, as he also knows the need to find out a lot about the person he may choose to be a husband and father to his children. He will still WANT sex just like any other man, but he will know how to control his desires and emotions to lead him down the path to exploring all he needs before committing to an exclusive relationship. Any man worth learning about always gives a man time to become familiar with him. He' not insulted or feels insecure by this. Most men are emotionally, it's not an insult, just a fact, and a fact that is well known.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:11 pm

I do not know really.... :( Talking about sex on the very first date can be really confusing. First of all you have to make the person who is with you ( your date actually) to feel comfortable. If you can do that on the first date( not even in the end of it) - then my confratulations! You are a real cool man as lot's off people are not that open minded as you can think. Or well if you date your friend or just a guy who you know for some time already 0 then yes it can be ok to talk about sex on the first date. But that is the only variant i guess ;) :? Do not think of these topic like of anything necessery to talk about. Feel free to talk about everything

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

I am open to talk about sex on the first date. But not everybody is so easy with this. I mean that some guys a not open at all for acquaintances. They can’t talk about some private themes. But I think that sex is not in the list of some special themes that shouldn’t be discussed at least at the first date. It is natural process and really pleasurable one. 8-) 8-)

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm

i do not even know, i think that it depends on the people. if you see that the person feels normal talking about the sex then why not, especially if you want to have sex after this first date. but if you see that he is shy and does not even think about t then it is better not to ask anything about it, i hope that you understand it very very good. when the person does not expect it then he will be shocked and it may be not only your the first date but also the last one. if you do not want it then better live this topic for later.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:38 pm

i have not even thought about it. if you are talking on your first date and there is such a topic then i think that you do not have to avoid it, but if you see that the partner is very shy and he does not like to talk a lot , it is better not to start this topic because you will put him in a very uncomfortable condition. if you want to have relations with him then it is better to ask about it on the next date but not straight. choose the way which will be the most comfortable for him. but if you notice that he wants to talk about it and this topic may be interesting for him then do not be shy, just ask. maybe you will interest him. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Polls”