Is it appropriate to discuss sex on the first date?

Archer

Re: Is it appropriate to discuss sex on the first date?

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:06 pm

well.. why generally not??? honestly i do not see any problem here you know? Perhaps it is just me, who feels okay talking about sex on the first date, but ;) ;) I dunna.. if you feel uncomfortable doing this, then don't do this. ask your date to stop doing this, or never see him again. but as for me there is nothing wrong in this ;) ;) sex is sex))

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:40 pm

To my mind sex is something private and it should stay private until you will not get to know a person better to discuss it with him. As for me I can not discuss and raise the topic concerning sex with a person on the first date, yes may be sometimes i want to discuss it but i control myself and i do not want my companion thinks something bad and odd about me that i am a sex desperate or kind of this. On the fisrt day i used to discuss some common topics like study, work. family, rest, holidays, hobbies but not my private life. Yes if i like this person we will discuss it but later.

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello everyone here!!!
As for me, I dont think that it is a good idea at all. I never practised it, at least on the third...Yes, we must discover everything that interests us, but it doesnt mean that we have to hurry. I f you like this person, you may ask everything after...

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:12 pm

We are living in modern world and many things could seem weird. Discussing a sex on the first date goes into this "weid things" group. In my opinion, when two people meet, more over, have the first date, they have the right to talk about everything they want and discuss everything they want. So for me it's normal.

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 pm

well i do not think that ti is really appropriate but i do not think that it is very bad to do it. if you want to talk about the sex on the first date and you think that for the person you are having the date it would be normal then i think hat it is your choice. but if you see that for the person it is not very comfortable to talk about the sex on the first date then you shall stop this topic. but in my opinion nowadays a lot of people are not against such topics on the first date, ost of us even want to know because sex plays rather important role in our life. that is what i think about it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:59 pm

You know when you’re bantering with a woman, whether it’s out at a bar or on a date, you basically want to accomplish a few things: be Funny: This is where you chat, banter, flirt and basically try to get her to smile or laugh.
You want to be carefree and self-amused here. What you don’t want to be is a dancing monkey desperate to entertain her… which is one reason that you should also… First it can sound weird and kind of uncomfortable but in general you will have a great fun,believe me! Nothing is wrong in such kind of chats. I do that by myself sometimes and people react normal on it.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 pm

i do not see anything bad in it. we live in such times that sex plays important role in our lives and i do not see anything bad in the fact that people are talking about it on the first date. you shall know whether the person likes the same things in bed like you. because if he does not like it then i do not think that you would be happy with this person. of course you may try but i do not see an use of it, you would just suffer with the person and that's it. i hope that you would not be shy to talk about the sex on the first date and you would be really happy because this information is really helpful. :) :) :)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Be challenging: here’s the part of the conversation where you push her away a little bit. You make jokes about how you gave up dating bad boys, or that it will never work between you two because she likes Grey’s Anatomy. The point here is to keep things light still. You don’t want to offend him or be a jerk.
But even this won’t work unless you’re also ready to… Try to make the conversation more natural... Let it just go like it is...If he would like to stop talking about it or if you see that he does not like it - just do not push on him with this conversation. Give him time

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:35 pm

the point of being sexual on a first date is to let her know that you’re not just interested in him as a friend. A lot of guys complain about the “friend zone,” but a lot of these same guys aren’t going out of their way to let men know that they are interested in them as more than “just friends.”
Without being sexual, you can come across as a bit like a “best friend” or “big brother” type. So when it comes to first date conversation, don’t feel like you always have to play it completely safe. Want to make relations work out - feel free to talk everything you want.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Well, no matter what is your character, and the other boy n the date, I think no. But this is my opinion... Some people after the date practice sex)) Ahaha. I am rather conservative. I never talked about it, and if someone tried to hear my opinion - it was the end of the date and just spoiled time.

Return to “Polls”