What your relatives think about your orientation?

Matthew Foster

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:01 pm

I can not say that my situation is very bad, but it is also not very good. My parents are also very loyal, but it is too hard for them to accept my orientation. I have explained and told them everything millions times, but they say I should not go out with my boyfriend. But nevertheless they still love, respect and help me at any difficult situation.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Fortunately, I also have loyal and wonderful parents. They always respect, help and support me. Even when I told them about my sexual orientation they did not begin to judge me. They always understand me and respect my choices. I am so happy to have such parents. I want my son grows up such a person as I am. I am proud of my parents and want he is proud of me and my hubby.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Hopefully, my parents are good people and their attitude to my orientation is normal, you know ;) ;) :o :shock: :? I can say with confidence I have wonderful parent and I am so happy. They never judge me, as many people do :roll: :!: :!: :o ;) :) I wish everyone has such wonderful parents, who help and support them any difficult minute ;) :!: :!:

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:03 pm

My parents have known about it since my ten age. they saw that i was completely not interested in girls and chicks, you know.. And they first tried not to pay attention, but then we talked and i told them everything.. they were careful and quiet for some time, but then said that love me as i am amd that i am their son) whatever i choose. ove them a lot :D

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Very interesting and actual question...
Yes, I had some problems with it, because I was born in a small city, and our people cant and never understand it... As my relatives too. But they love me, so the time passed and they get used to it. Now they understand me better, they love my partner, and we have a happy life in another city...

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:16 pm

you know i have really wonderful relations with my parents and i am really proud that actually they are m parents. i feel their support all the time, even if we are far from each other i feel that they worry about me and they take care of me. i think that it is really very important and it shall be so. my parents are m support, they are my wall and i know that without them i would not be the person i am now. that is why i am really thankful to them that a few years ago they did not let me be depressed and stressed, they were always with me and they are those people who saved me from something bad. i hope that all of you have so good parents as mine are.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 pm

I'm also appeared a lucky guy as my parents accepted my orientation. I remember that time when I felt that I liked boys and I couldn't do nothing with this feeling. I was so confused and didn't know what to do, I tried to refuse this. But I understood afterwards that it was absolutely senseless to fight with this feeling and I decided to tell the truth to my parents.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Fortunately, I have wonderful parents and I am very grateful them :) :) :) They do not mind my orientation. Moreover they treat me in such a way not only because I am their son, but because they are very loyal and they treat all the people very well, even if they are gays or something other. You see how nice parents I have :) :) :) :P :P

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

You know homosexuality is part of you, it is not all of you. It is not as important, for instance, as the type of person you are. However, it is impossible to become a full, happy human being if your sexuality is denied, particularly by those who love you. By helping your parents to see this last part of you, you will be helping to strengthen the bonds between you, and greatly raise everyone's chance of happiness.
None of us should not be afraid of telling your parents how do feel about ourselves - we all deserve to be happy.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 pm

my relatives do not worry about it. we have good relations and we communicate as everything is normal. they accept me as their child and i am really happy that they are so good and so understandable. i know that for them it is also very hard, and they also worry about me but they do not show their worries to me and try to accept it as it is. i really appreciate them and i think that i am really happy and lucky to have such parents. without them i would not be as happy and self-confident as i am. and i am really thankful to them for it. they are te best parents in the world , that is for sure. i am happy!!!!!!

Return to “Polls”