What your relatives think about your orientation?

Jim

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:07 pm

As far as I know, a lot of people do not like gays and often judge us and are very angry and violent in attitude towards such people like we are. But hopefully, my parents are not such people ;) ;) ;) I can not say that they are fond of my orientation, but they understand me and treat respectfully :shock: :shock: I wish everybody had such parents.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:43 pm

I haven't really done no social research,if you do know what the hell am I talking about up in here,my dude. ;) :D 8-)
My parents are ok with it and it was that way from the very start-so<i guess I'm really lucky,huh? ;) 8-) My partner does have the same situation with his folks-and we all are like some real big and friendly family,you dig? ;) :)
And as for my other relatives-I have a brother who's straight but is perfectly alright with me and my partner-he's truly a part of our family as well,what else can I really say.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

my parents still can't deal with me being this way really like for a 100% and my father still asking me from time to time have I found some pretty girl for me and all that,you know what I'm saying? :lol: ;) :D 8-) But I can understand that he's not doing all that to make mad or something like that-he wants all the best for me and wishes the best,so usually I'm smiling at all that and saying something like I haven't found the right one yet or something like that,you know? :D ;) 8-) :) But they perfectly knowing about my orientation and we still are meeting up for the holidays and stuff like that,there are no tense feelings between us and that's good,if you ask me

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Well, what what, I dont know what. At first it was difficult for me to share with them, as for most of you, because my parents are very conservative. So they quarreled a lot, and with me too, but know I think tht they accept me nd my husband, but we see them only on holidays))) Anyway - this is my life! What a hell!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! The world is full of people who respect and understand gay couples. There are many people who understand the choice of each individual. Our families find it hard to accept our orientation! I believe that you have to beat careful with family. Be careful to speak the truth! Parents are people who are much older than us, they are hard to take such news... ;) ;) ;) :? :oops: :roll:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! It is very difficult and hard. I believe that all will be well! Parents is our support and support!!! I think the parents love and appreciate their children! It's just that sometimes parents find it difficult to accept our orientation! But parents love their children. Parents respect their children! Parents simply love their children!! In life there are many opportunities, you just need to believe in the best! ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello guys! How are you today? A very complex topic to discuss! Fortunately, I have a very loyal parents, they easily took my exclamation that I was gay when I was 20 years old, I'm happy to have such a family, in fact I am very proud of their parents! Homosexuality is a part of you, it's not the whole you. This is not so important, for example, as the type of person you are!!! However, it is impossible to become a Mature, happy person, if your sexuality does not understand, especially those who love you. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends)))Best regards for all of you here today)))How are you doing guys??Are you ready to have nice talk with me today???I hope so guys)))Especially my family has really good attitude to my orientation ,but of course I don`t think that they are almost like this orientation,but I am their son and in any case my parents will support me and the choice that I did!!!You know guys ,of course from the first time they were shocked when they found out about my orientation but then they understood that it would be really better for me!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi all! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! Because my parents easily took my exclamation that I was gay when I was 25, I'm happy to have such a family, in fact I am very proud of their parents! It is impossible to become a Mature, happy man, if the parents can't accept your sexuality, especially those who love you. Homosexuality is a part of you. My parents love me and understand. I respect the king and the opinion of the parents! Family is very important! :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi all! How are you? What's new? Oh guys this is a very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that it is impossible to become a complete and happy person, if your sexuality does not understand, especially those who love you. I love and respect your family and loved ones! They love me and appreciate. I am grateful to my parents for what they made me accept and understand my sexuality! :mrgreen:

Return to “Polls”