Breakfast

Greg

Re: Breakfast

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:06 am

Here you are boys who are here today again 8-) 8-) how are you doing today?? I can say that breakfast personally for me is inseparable part of my life. I can not start my day if early in the morning I don't eat a bowl of cereal with milk, coffee or tea with cakes or sandwich. Yes of course I know that one theory suggests that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 am

Good morning friends :D :D :D how are you feeling today on this website today? Breakfast should become inseparable part of your daily meal. I more than agree that breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it give you energy to start a new day, but breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. Also you should remember that of course breakfast should be substantial and contain much more calories than in any other meal, i mean lunch or dinner or so on

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you feeling today? Everything is okey? Hmm breakfast))) breakfast personally for me is the thing I can not start my day with. probably it is true that most people say that it is necessary to eat early in the morning because it gives you energy for the whole working day, that's for sure you know. And what I can tell you else. My breakfast should immediately contain a cup of coffee and cereals with milk so that's why I can state that I can not start my day without my substantial breakfast.

SebastianWolf

Postby SebastianWolf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 pm

I prefer a healthy food; especially of we're talking about breakfast. I have various breakfast each morning. I like to eat oatmeal with different fruits, honey, nuts and jams. As for me, this one is the most delicious! The second one is Greek yogurt with cereal and also different fruits honey or jams. And the last choice is toasts with tomato and cheese. So tasty! And, of course, I like to drink coffee. It makes me stronger and not sleepy. I prefer coffee with milk (like cappuccino or latte) cuz it makes taste of the coffee softer. It's important to notice that I don't use sugar at all. I've never added it in different dishes or drinks.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Glad to meet you here again today))Persona;;y for me good breakfast is really important part of my morning and of my day at all. If I eat breakfast I always feel really full of energy and more happier and I am ready for everything ,for new things and for making new deals . Typically, hunger gets the best of breakfast-skippers, and they eat more at lunch and throughout the day.A traditional breakfast of eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein. I think that people must not refuse from substantial breakfast!!

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm

I think that ost people going to work in the morning, used to go without breakfast.
At best, we have time to stuff a sandwich on the go and wash it down with a cup of coffee. If the same amount of time we have a little more, we are preparing ourselves eggs and sausage, and then drink tea with biscuits or scones, but still manage to add cheese. Indeed, it is better first option ...
In fact, it promises nothing good neither the first nor the second: in the first case we are going to work almost on an empty stomach, and in the middle of the day in the blood glucose level drops dramatically.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:44 pm

i agree that it is really very important to eat breakfasts every day, but i think that it is more important to follow the healthy lifestyle. stick to a diet and forget about some bad habits and alcohol.
do not overwhelm your organism. do not eat junk food, try to eat a lot of soups, it is very helpful for the stomach. drink a lot of water in order to make your organs work after the surgery. try to eat with moderation and stick to the timetable. i am talking about eating at the same time every day. do not eat a lot , every person should eat no less than 20minutes. but of course eat healthy food for the breakfast.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:22 am

You know for me breakfast is the most important meal and i always try to enough in order to have a lot of energy during the day and of course not be hungry.
i am very busy person,i work a lot and that is why i do not often have enough time to have lunch. that i why i like to spend a lot fo time having the breakfast than to be hungry during the day. i have a lot of variants what to eat in the morning. it can be fruits and pancakes, or cereal or toast. i like them very much. in the summer i also make smoothies. that is it.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:40 pm

The thing that is necessary for me in the early morning is a good breakfast. If you want to start your day in a great way, so make your breakfast substantial. I lead such an idea that substantial breakfast gives you energy for the whole day and actually it is true because I have understood it because of my own experience. I try to make my breakfast as full as possible. I try always eat oats with milk or simply toasts with jam and of course tea or coffee. Apart from it you might understand that without breakfast you will lack of energy.

Return to “Polls”