Breakfast

Alan

Breakfast

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello, guys! I am very glad to be here, and to discuss with you different topics. Guys, what do you think about your breakfast? Do you prefer healthy one? Or you avoid it at all? Everybody knows that breakfast is the most essential, and needed meal of your daily ration. As for me, I like oatmeal with fruits. And what about you?

JayCee

Re: Breakfast

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 6:14 pm

If you ask me,I prefer to have a breakfast-and I don't really f*cking care about if it's healthy or not,do you dig what I'm telling you here,my little dude? 8-) :D ;) Some of you might just start to tell me how wrong I am and bla-bla-bla-but it's my life and I'm doing with it what the f*ck I really want to and I do have the right,right? :lol: ;) I can go without a breakfast sometimes-when I'm in a real hurry somewhere,but if I'm totally sure that I'll have the possibility to eat somewhere real soon,or the hunger coma will atttack. :shock: :? :lol: :D All in all-it's better for me to have one and usually it consists of some sandwiches. 8-) ;)

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm not really into all that healthy stuff and all that-I just love to eat and it has to be tasty to me,or why should I be eating that at all,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-) I know it might sound not that intelligent and all that-but what can I do,it's just the way I really am,and we're not going to live forever and all that,you dig,so why bother,mother f*cker? :lol: ;) 8-) So,my breakfast is always something like some sandwiches-we both crazily love sandwiches,all kinds of them along with my partner and all that-or something like pizza ,you know? :) ;) 8-)

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Most people going to work in the morning, used to go without breakfast. At best, we have time to stuff a sandwich on the go and wash it down with a cup of coffee. If the same amount of time we have a little more, we are preparing ourselves eggs and sausage, and then drink tea with biscuits or scones, but still manage to add cheese. Indeed, it is better first option ...
In fact, it promises nothing good neither the first nor the second: in the first case we are going to work almost on an empty stomach, and in the middle of the day in the blood glucose level drops dramatically.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 am

Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it give you energy to start a new day, but breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. One theory suggests that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy. Typically, hunger gets the best of breakfast-skippers, and they eat more at lunch and throughout the day.A traditional breakfast of eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein. While eggs are not always associated with weight loss, they contain some of the highest-quality protein.

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:38 pm

The next time you rush out the door in the morning without something to eat, consider this: Skipping breakfast can set you up for overeating later in the day. A healthy a.m. meal, on the other hand, can give you energy, satisfy your appetite, and set the stage for smart decisions all day long.You want to aim for a breakfast that combines good carbs and fiber with some protein, your options are plenty. Oatmeal.You may have noticed a heart-shaped seal on your box of oatmeal recently. The seal's there because oats contain beta-glucan, a type of fiber that's been shown to help lower cholesterol when eaten regularly. Need another reason to dig in? Oats are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium.Steel-cut oats, which take about 15 minutes to cook, contain more fiber than rolled oats or instant varieties, but any type of oatmeal is a healthy choice. Just avoid the flavored kinds, which can be packed with sugar. Instead, sweeten your bowl with milk and a bit of honey, and top with fruit and nuts.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm

I actually can not get what does this theme ( or topic - whatever actually) is doing in the Polls :lol: :lol: :?: :!: :mrgreen: You must be crazy or confused a bit....Anyway...I do not have breakfast at all and you can already start saying that it is not healthy and blahblhablha But i can not make my self eating in the morning. It is like....I get up at 5:30 for example and i just do not want to get up at 5 because someone smart said that people should eat in the morning. I hope you got what i mean. It is up to - if you want you can eat, if i do not want to do - please do not tell me i have to!

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Breakfast is not scheduled for me. Sometimes I have breakfast, when I feel hungry in the morning. Sometimes I don’t, when I had a good supper previous day. I am not crazy about healthy diet, but I like oatmeal with fruits very much)) I like also bacon & eggs or omelet. It depends on my mood.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:41 pm

for me breakfast is the most important meal and i always try to enough in order to have a lot of energy during the day and of course not be hungry. i am very busy person,i work a lot and that is why i do not often have enough time to have lunch. that i why i like to spend a lot fo time having the breakfast than to be hungry during the day. i have a lot of variants what to eat in the morning. it can be fruits and pancakes, or cereal or toast. i like them very much. in the summer i also make smoothies. that is it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you here too. I always try to have a substantial and healthy breakfast. But not always manage to do this. Sometimes I am in hurry and prepare something very fast. These can be sandwiches, scrambled eggs. But more often I try to eat a bowl of cereal with some fruits. On the whole I try to be into whole food.

Return to “Polls”