Breakfast

Jim

Re: Breakfast

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 pm

I am not sure that I always have ha healthy breakfast, you see :o :shock: :) I really like to eat delicious food, so most of the time I do not pay attention if it is healthy or not :( :( But I always try to have a substantial breakfast in order to feel active and energetic during all the day. Sometimes I eat some cakes, as I really like sweats.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 pm

You know I'm not really into all that healthy stuff and all that-I just love to eat and it has to be tasty to me,or why should I be eating that at all,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-)
I know it might sound not that intelligent and all that-but what can I do,it's just the way I really am,and we're not going to live forever and all that,you dig,so why bother,mother f*cker? :lol: ;) 8-) So,my breakfast is always something like some sandwiches-we both crazily love sandwiches,all kinds of them along with my partner and all that-or something like pizza ,you know?

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Not only does it give you energy to start a new day, but breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. One theory suggests that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy. Typically, hunger gets the best of breakfast-skippers, and they eat more at lunch and throughout the day.A traditional breakfast of eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein. While eggs are not always associated with weight loss, they contain some of the highest-quality protein.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:03 am

Hi guys! Today is a good day! On the street wonderful weather! A very good topic for discussion! Morning should start with a good mood! Because the morning is very important.... I love to eat oatmeal with cottage cheese or fruit. I love to drink coffee in the morning! In the morning you need to eat well because it is a charge for the whole day...in the Morning you need to eat fruits, eat cereals and fresh juices!!! ;) ;) ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi guys! I believe that Breakfast is very important for every person! Breakfast should beat delicious and beautiful. You can cook eggs with fresh herbs, or cereal with milk... you Need to eat protein foods. You can start your day with a fruit or fresh vegetables. You can start your day with fresh juice... you Can cook a nutritious morning smoothies. These cocktails provide energy for the whole day! ;) ;) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi guys! Most people, intending in the morning to work, go without Breakfast. In the best case we have time to get a sandwich and wash it down with a Cup of coffee. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. He not only gives us the energy to start new day but Breakfast is there are a large number of health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello guys! Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. It not only gives you energy to start new day but Breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. A traditional Breakfast of eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein. Oats are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. You can eat fruits and vegetables, fish. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Hello guys! Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. It not only gives you energy to start new day but Breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance. A traditional Breakfast of eggs may be one of the best ways to get your morning protein. Oats are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. You can eat fruits and vegetables, fish. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi. How are you guys? What's new? Oh what a topic!!!! I totally agree with you, Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. It gives you energy to start the day active and fun! I like cereal with milk or cereal with berries and fruit! Still love yogurt with fruit! The day should begin with good nutrition, which charge us with energy! :mrgreen:

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! I would like to say that substantial breakfast is one of the important step to the healthy eating habits!! Lorry is right that eating a healthy breakfast can reduce hunger throughout the day, and help people make better food choices at other meals. While it might seem you could save calories by skipping breakfast, this is not an effective strategy.So from my personal experience I would like to say that my breakfast consists of cereal with milk, also I like to eat to toasts with jam and marmalade.. And of course a cup of coffee early in the morning does Me!!

Return to “Polls”