Erectile dysfunction

Re: Erectile dysfunction

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm

i really know that sometimes such things happen and you shall not worry about it. i really hope that you would not worry about it in the future and such problems would no happen in your life. but still you have to solve it. i know that there are a lot of natural remedies and all of us want to use the because they are actually cheaper, i think that you shall go to the doctor and consult him about such things. i am sure that everything would be alright and you would not worry about it. of course one medicine may not help you but you may try different and everything would be good. you are young and that is why i think that for you it would easier.

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:58 pm

You know it sounds scary haha But the problem is very serious anyway. And that is truth what you have said about the diet. Because if you do not look after it - you will get problems for sure! Maintain a healthy weight - it is very important .
Being overweight can bring many health problems, including type 2 diabetes, which can cause nerve damage throughout the body. If the diabetes affects the nerves that supply the penis, ED can result. And if you have problems with you weight you will probably have problems with your blood pressure...Do not think that you need it,right?

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:48 pm

i think that it is actually a bit serious problem and i think that you shall get rid of it as soon as possible and i hope that you would be able to do it of course you may have a lot of complications if you would not do it. i do not know whether the diet would help you with it but i think that it may be really very helpful for you. i think that the best decision would be just to visit h doctor, he ould examine you and then you would know what is the reason of the problem and what may be helpful for you. he would help you to get rid of it because he would prescribe the professional treatment wish you good luck in it.

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:46 pm

that's a real serious question,dude,and I know all that-but if you ask me-I don't want to think about it all now,when I'm still young and full of fun,you know what I'm saying?
Yeah,I'm awared about all of that,and I know when something like that starts to happen with you-if it starts-you have to act the right way immediately,but that's all I really need to and want to know,you dig? I don't want to talk about it all at all-if it happens,I'll be here,ok? :P :lol: 8-) But as of now,all I can really say to you is-have as much sex as you are able to,and it'll be alright for your ass and everything else.

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:36 pm

You know for a long time the diagnosis of "impotence" put all men without exception, who complained about the doctor to reduce the duration and strength of erections.
However, a large number of these patients maintained an erection, just power it is not enough to carry out normal sexual intercourse.In addition, it was found that men with a reduced quality of erections far more than its complete absence. So now in vogue often the term "erectile dysfunction", ie erectile dysfunction and impotence - just an extreme degree of these disorders.

Postby JinHo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi all! this problem is familiar to many people! Our body is a system of science - anatomy!an erection is a very complex physiological process, which involves a whole chain of consecutive reactions. Violations erektsii can occur at any level, which formed the basis of the classification : one of them is a violation of the conduct or implementation of sexual arousal! Also, the cause may be stress, which affect our body! You need to protect yourself! Treated and to listen to your body! :D :) :oops:

Postby Vincent » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:32 am

Even in our time is the problem of impotence, which is afraid to face almost every representative of a strong half of humanity, and the young men and people aged are virtually identical to the problem. Impossible for them to engage in normal (a normal concept of each person their) sexual relationship with a sexual partner becomes a real tragedy. If you treat medical terminology more meticulously and carefully, we find that the meaning that patients are accustomed to invest in the term "impotence", and what is called impotence doctors and urologists-andrology, somewhat different. Doctors under the impotent man's inability to understand the full exercise of sexual intercourse under any circumstances that the practice is quite rare, and in all other cases say about the problem of erectile dysfunction.

Postby Barboro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 am

The term "erectile dysfunction" refers to the inability of the body to provide male or maintain normal penile erection in varying degrees of severity of this problem. If you have erectile dysfunction (impotence) man still has the ability to have intercourse, but with very great difficulty and reservations. Research carried out by doctors in many countries in recent years, we found that impotence problem can affect any man over the age of 40 years, and noted a marked tendency to "rejuvenation" of the disease. I think that first of all we must try to masturbate a little less than usual. ha ha

Postby Aaron » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:34 am

This is an old but topical issue. Penile erection is achieved by blood filling of the spongy and cavernous bodies of two - anatomical structures, which in its structure resembles a sponge. If you have sexual arousal normal sharply increases the flow of blood through the arteries of the penis and at the same time dramatically impeded outflow through the veins of the penis - the cavity (cavities) in the spongy and cavernous bodies fill with blood, causing an erection and coming. Persist excitement is as long as the blood supply will remain of the penis. In case of violation of normal inflows and a sharp increase in venous outflow problems with erection, which can cause a variety of factors.

Postby Johnson » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 am

It seems to me that there are simple measures. Impotence, emerged at a young age, necessarily require psychological counseling and full medical examination - more often causes responsible for the development of impotence in the past few years, are not only psychological disorders, and diseases of the body (tumor-forming organs, blood clotting). We can not exclude the fact that the cause of impotence in a relatively young age becomes a lifestyle men - bad habits, addiction and substance abuse in this age group are "leaders" among the causes. In this case, treatment of impotence requires non-factor, which has become the cause of diseases, and all other methods of modern medicine.

Return to “Polls”