Erectile dysfunction

DaddyAdam

Erectile dysfunction

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue May 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Years are flying fast. I am not a young man anymore and i am thinking on that question more often. How can we prevent erectile dysfunction?? Research has shown that the same eating patterns that can cause heart attacks due to restricted blood flow in the coronary arteries can also impede blood flow to and within the penis.The blood flow is needed for the penis to become erect. Diets that include very few fruits and vegetables along with lots of fatty, fried, and processed foods can contribute to decreased blood circulation throughout the body. So now i watch my diet. What else can you advice?

Albert

Re: Erectile dysfunction

Postby Albert » Tue May 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Sounds scary haha But the problem is very serious anyway. And that is truth what you have said about the diet. Because if you do not look after it - you will get problems for sure! Maintain a healthy weight - it is very important .Being overweight can bring many health problems, including type 2 diabetes, which can cause nerve damage throughout the body. If the diabetes affects the nerves that supply the penis, ED can result. And if you have problems with you weight you will probably have problems with your blood pressure...Do not think that you need it,right? Stay healthy!

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Well,that's a real serious question,dude,and I know all that-but if you ask me-I don't want to think about it all now,when I'm still young and full of fun,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Yeah,I'm awared about all of that,and I know when something like that starts to happen with you-if it starts-you have to act the right way immediately,but that's all I really need to and want to know,you dig? :) ;) I don't want to talk about it all at all-if it happens,I'll be here,ok? :P :lol: 8-) But as of now,all I can really say to you is-have as much sex as you are able to,and it'll be alright for your ass and everything else. ;) :D 8-)

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Well,dude,it's like what can you really do and all that-you're not getting younger with each year and none of us do,you ain't some mother f*cking Benjamin Button or somebody like that,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-) :) And although there are some preferences about this aging process and all that-there are also some negative sides of it all and the more older you get,the more it'll show on everything in your life,you dig? 8-) ;) :) What can you really do about it?Nothing-just take a really good care of your self to be able to function the right way for a little longer in this world. ;) :) 8-)

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:02 pm

For a long time the diagnosis of "impotence" put all men without exception, who complained about the doctor to reduce the duration and strength of erections. However, a large number of these patients maintained an erection, just power it is not enough to carry out normal sexual intercourse.In addition, it was found that men with a reduced quality of erections far more than its complete absence. So now in vogue often the term "erectile dysfunction", ie erectile dysfunction and impotence - just an extreme degree of these disorders.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:47 am

An erection is the result of increased blood flow into the penis. Blood flow is usually stimulated by either sexual thoughts or direct contact with the penis. When a man becomes sexually excited, muscles in the penis relax. This relaxation allows for increased blood flow through the penile arteries. Erection ends when the muscles contract and the accumulated blood can flow out through the penile veins. ED can occur because of problems at any stage of the erection process. For example, the penile arteries may be too damaged to open properly and allow blood in.ED is defined by an inability to get or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. It has no other symptoms.

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:15 pm

It seems like you do everything right. I cannot add anything more. Are you a doctor? You are so good at medicine. Have studied medicine in collage? I think healthy diet is a treatment for each illness) Do you do sport also? Only advice I can give you is to try yoga. It is one more elixir that cure all body and sole illnesses.)

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 pm

i do not know really a lot about it but still i have some information. this condition occurs when you have low level of testosterone hormones, get it tested in any path lab. if it comes lower than normal level then u will have to have injection of testoviron depot 250 once in a month for three month. It will cure ur erectile dysfunction. a simple test u can do at ur home, try masturbation if it erects once and then becomes flaccid, it will indicate there is no pathology in ur system, it can be corrected by your partner.

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:15 pm

i am not famiiar with this and thanks Goooood))) however i now that is one of the worst problems that can occur with men.. That is a loss of desire, they cannot get excited, erose so to say and that sucks... :x :x :x However there are ways of treating all this, and you can do it if you be careful, ma friends. Ask a doc for help, he'll help)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:17 pm

I would rather recommend you to follow natural treatment. One of the best ways is acupuncture. Though studies are mixed, many show positive results when acupuncture is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Some study found that acupuncture improved the quality of erections and restored sexual activity in 39 percent of participants.

Return to “Polls”