Still hope

Leslie

Re: Still hope

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 am

Have a good day today dudes!! John when I read your post I was strongly disappointed with the situation that happened between you and your partner.. It is really sad and I even can say that my mood changed for the worse.. It is pretty sad to speak about relationships that were broken up.. I can say that you should not hope you should build your new life and forget about him. I don't think that he will come back. Imagine :7you hope all your life and nothing happens.. What would you do in this case??I don't recommend you to hope

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

John I am really sorry about that situation that happened with you... To tell the truth it is really horrible.. Especially if the person you love and you hope that you will build family with him in future - disappeared... I think that it is really awful. But in any case I am not sure that your relationships are ended. Because I consider those relations are ended where was spoken about!! So what I mean. Your partner should say by himself that your relationships are ended and not to communicate without any explanations is really something stupid and not understandable for me

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends. How are you feeling today? Are you ready to start our conversation? So this theme for discussion is a little bit sad really.. I don't understand .. I am really sorry about the situation that happened with you. The one thing you should do here is to have final conversation. I suppose it would be really good to find out everything at the end. And on this final conversation with your beloved you will decide is it possible to save your relationships or not. Or simply is it possible to change something for the sake of better relationships.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 pm

You know John I just have answered the same question.. if you had breaking up with your beloved you should understand that it is difficult to forget about everything you had with him together and start living again. From my personal experience I can say that people don`t change and of course if he tries to come back you can believe in his words but then you can be a victim of more horrible situation and it is more difficult for you to forget about him in this same situation. I think if you were betrayed or offended at once you should not live hopping you should start new life without him.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:41 am

I can not understand why he did in such a way.. I mentioned that It is really terrible to recognize that your partner doesn't want to communicate with you and to have something common after your living together and after your plans for future. I don't know what to do with guys who simply don't want to be fathers and have children. Maybe as many guys said he needs some time to recognize that life without children is worthless and you should have someone after you to continue your family tree for example. You can simply hope. Good luck...

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:18 pm

I think that you are a good boy that you have still hope for the better. Sometimes it is everything that we have and what saves us in different situations.
My hope helped me and now I have better future that I could have with my ex. You should remember one simple thing - everything what is done is always for the better. Have positive mindset and everything will be good. You will find your real second half and create family with him. Time will pass and soon you will not remember the previous relationships because you will be happy with the other ones.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:23 am

Prospective parents who wish to pursue adoption have more choices than ever before. When you're considering adoption, start by reading up on the different types of adoption and deciding which one meets your needs, then begin the process of finding a good match for your family and welcoming a child into your home. Domestic adoption agencies in the United States work with birth mothers to find adoptive parents. Prospective adoptive parents submit details about themselves to the agencies, who then pass the information to the birth mothers. If a birth mother is interested, the agency facilitates the adoption process.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:11 am

Learn to love yourself every day, respect and appreciate, thus balancing the healthy selfishness with the right self-criticism.
Smile, even if there is nobody to smile at. Physiologists call the smile a button of good mood, joyful facial expression removes muscle clamps and stimulates the brain departments responsible for a good mood.
Surround yourself with a positive - positive books, movies, beautiful things, such as flowers, photos or dishes, listen to good fun music.

NataliaRib

Still hope

Postby NataliaRib » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:10 am

Lets say that there was no Star Wars until Rogue One and A New Hope would be released next year. It would have the same script, but have been made with modern day graphics and technology. Do you think it would still be a box office success, or would it flop? Do you even think Rogue One would have done well?

Return to “Polls”