Still hope

John

Still hope

Postby John » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Recently I had family. It was small and consisted only from me and my boyfriend but we were going to make our family full. We wanted to have our child. We haven’t decided yet what way to choose but we have plans….something has gone wrong and we broke up…I don’t know the exact reason and have no opportunity to clarify it because my ex boyfriend doesn’t want to communicate with me…but I still have hope for the better….

Michael

Re: Still hope

Postby Michael » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm

You are a good boy that you have still hope for the better. Sometimes it is everything that we have and what saves us in different situations. My hope helped me and now I have better future that I could have with my ex. You should remember one simple thing - everything what is done is always for the better. Have positive mindset and everything will be good. You will find your real second half and create family with him. Time will pass and soon you will not remember the previous relationships because you will be happy with the other ones.

Romeo

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 pm

John, Michael told you good advice - everything what is done is always for the better :!: I always keep to this life slogan in all difficult situations. Of course think positively and good things will appear in your life, remember that our thoughts are material, so i wish you that all dreams come true :D

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Do not make to much drama about it. Like i have told you before - do not look for a person who does not care about you anymore and who treated you like that!
Nobody deserves that! You should be strong! Try to let yourself to freak out for a little bit. Obsessing over something is actually the natural way our brains deal with change. So let yourself freak out for a little bit. Scheduling times when you're allowed to think about it in a healthy way will let you gain control over the situation. Involve your friends. Let them know how you really feel. I bet they will be glad to handle the situation.

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:41 pm

John, respect yourself, and don't beg him for come back to you, because when a person does something once, he always will repeat it in the future. Don't trust him anymore, and actually I think that you have to run away from these relationships. I am sure that something better is waiting for you ahead!

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Well,hope is one thing you should always keep close to yourself and all that-if it goes away,there's no positive ways for the outcome for your ass,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) Start with an ex-partner of your's-all that story of your break-up sounds really strange. :shock: :? You don't know the reason why had you broke up and you don't want to know-well,maybe the reason is in you then,huh? :) It's funny anyways. :lol: And now you hope for the better-well,all I can really do is wish you the best ,dude,and to find the right one for your ass and everything else as well the sooner the better. 8-) ;) :)

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm tired of you stupid mother f*ckers coming here and talking about how you've broke up with your partner and all that-and you don't even know the f*cking reason as to why did it happen after all,you know what I'm saying? :D :lol: :P :x :twisted: :mrgreen: I mean,how can you really spend some time with a dude and then one day you suddenly just breaking up with him without any explanation from any of the sides and all that,how is that even f*cking possible?! :D :lol: :P :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek: Don't you wan to ask him about it and all that? :P There can be only one reason for this-it's your fault and you don't want to talk about it openly. :P :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 4:21 pm

What is hope and why it means so much in a person's life? Nadezhda- is the ability of a person to believe that the difficulties are temporary, and then it waits for a fee, and all his dreams come true. Despite all the woes, definitely the best time to come, you only need to handle and endure.
This feeling makes us suffer, wait, pray, so that later came to us what we want. This is a good light feeling, which helps in difficult situations do not give up and fight and trust that the hopes and aspirations come true.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Think about the plan for the rest of your life. Ask yourself, "Are there any hope and possibility through faith?".
If you answered "Yes", then focus on your abilities, which can be improved, and on faith. What do you believe and why? How to work on that will make you stronger?
If you answered "No", then examined the differences between these two concepts. It can help you understand how to use their faith and see the possibilities.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:52 am

Are you considering expanding your family by adopting a child? Prospective parents who wish to pursue adoption have more choices than ever before. When you're considering adoption, start by reading up on the different types of adoption and deciding which one meets your needs, then begin the process of finding a good match for your family and welcoming a child into your home. Domestic adoption agencies in the United States work with birth mothers to find adoptive parents. Prospective adoptive parents submit details about themselves to the agencies, who then pass the information to the birth mothers. If a birth mother is interested, the agency facilitates the adoption process.

Return to “Polls”