Still hope

Harry

Re: Still hope

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:06 pm

i understand you very good but i think that you shall not hope for anything. start a new life. i do not have serious relations yet and that is why i am trying to find a perfect partner for me. that si why i am still in search. but i have one rule if i had broken up with the person and i forgot about him, then i would never be together with him. i really think that the past shall remain in the past and if you broke up then it was better for you and there is not use be together one more time. i do not think that it is worth to give the person the other chance. but of course it is your decision whether he is worth it or not. :( :( :(

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Oh, dear, I wished you had not broken up with your boyfriend :( :( :( But you should stop thinking about him and stop to hope he will come back, as he does not deserve that, because he had behaved in a very bad way with you :o :shock: You should go on living and anjoy your life. I am sure that you will meet a worthy person, who will love you and never leave.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Like i have told you before - do not look for a person who does not care about you anymore and who treated you like that!
Nobody deserves that! You should be strong!
Try to let yourself to freak out for a little bit. Obsessing over something is actually the natural way our brains deal with change. So let yourself freak out for a little bit. Scheduling times when you're allowed to think about it in a healthy way will let you gain control over the situation. Involve your friends. Let them know how you really feel. I bet they will be glad to handle the situation.

Rojo

Postby Rojo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Do you know what is hope and why it means so much in a person's life? Nadezhda- is the ability of a person to believe that the difficulties are temporary, and then it waits for a fee, and all his dreams come true. Despite all the woes, definitely the best time to come, you only need to handle and endure.
This feeling makes us suffer, wait, pray, so that later came to us what we want.
This is a good light feeling, which helps in difficult situations do not give up and fight and trust that the hopes and aspirations come true.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 pm

When did you broke up? Did you talk about it? What did he say exactly? How long have you been together? Did he move? I ask so much questions because try to understand your situation. Anyway I would say - if he loves - he will come back, if no - he is not your destiny and look for someone better!!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! You are a very good person. Good to hear that you are positive. I believe that in any situation must hope for the best. You have to remember one simple thing - all that is done, always for the better. Have a positive attitude and all will be well. You'll find your other half. Time will pass and soon you won't remember the previous relationship because you will be happy with others. :? :oops: :roll: :| ;)

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:15 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! It is very difficult and hard. I believe that all will be well with you! You need to escape from problems! You need to go and score about their experiences! You'll be fine. I think you will be able to rebuild their lives, you will be able to build new relationships! In life there are many opportunities, you just need to let go of the past. I wish you true and pure love! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi all! How are you today? I fully agree with the review guys! I think so too. You have to remember one simple thing - all that is done, always for the better. Have a positive attitude and all will be well. You will find your second half and create a family with him. Time will pass and soon you won't remember the previous relationship because you will be happy with others. Of course you need to think positive and good will appear in your life, remember that our thoughts are material!!! ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:04 am

Hi guys! How are you? It's good that you still hope for the best. Sometimes that's all we have and what we save in different situations. respect yourself and don't beg him to come back to you because when a person does something, he will repeat it in the future. I'm sure something better is waiting for you ahead! Remember that in life you need to love and appreciate yourself. You need to live for :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey, how are you? What's new? Very good weather outside! Oh what a subject does not know what to advise you! I think you should give him some time to ponder and make up their minds about this whole situation. Maybe he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. Maybe he was afraid of serious relations!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Return to “Polls”